Collapse
No announcement yet.

This virus is owning me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run your computer on Safe Mode with Networking, then use teh program to remove it, I use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
      Internet Security 2011 was the name of the bogus scanner that popped up one day and said i have a bunch of infections. Its out now but since then each day my computer gets worse.

This virus is so good i cant even do scans. All the scanners get shut down and i cant open them. System Restore dosent even work,
      i got this before when i was using free anti virus.
      i removed it successfully !
      i downloaded kapersky internet security free trial. other free anti virus didnt help.

Comment

Internet Security 2011 was the name of the bogus scanner that popped up one day and said i have a bunch of infections. Its out now but since then each day my computer gets worse.

This virus is so good i cant even do scans. All the scanners get shut down and i cant open them. System Restore dosent even work,
        Sounds like it's time to just re-install your operating system. Sometimes it's a lot easier than messing around trying to find what damage it has done and screwing around for hours, and not even be sure of what the damage it has done.

That way you know for sure you don't have any vulnerable ports open. Also a good secure browser is a must, especially for popular sites. Besides, nothing like a clean fresh install for that new snappy feeling on your pc.

Comment

Dosent work on safe mode or safe mode with networking. Its not that bad. I just get redirected sometimes.

Comment

Same exact thing happened to me last night. I force turned off the computer through the power button, I panicked. Then I turned it back on seconds later, and it didn't give me the safe mode option which I was going to run and use ComboFix. It gave me this option to automatically repair my computer, I clicked that and I got back in to work. But before that, it didn't let me open any scanners. Then when I turned it back on, I opened spy bot search and destroy and got rid of a bunch of really bad viruses that were still around. I thought I handled everything once and for all, but i'm still getting redirected and it's driving me crazy. Anybody know exactly what to do to stop getting redirected?

Comment

Mira Chicharo I just got one not even 30 minutes ago, If you dont know how to fuk it up just make another user account and it will be gone, try it and get back to me...

You have to go to ctrl+alt+del then end the process. You have to find the antispyware in your C drive, then rename it, once you rename it boot up your computer and just delete it, trust me it works. I did it 30 mins ago.

But for now just make another USER ACCOUNT, and you'll be safe from those annoying popups for months.

Dosent work on safe mode or safe mode with networking. Its not that bad. I just get redirected sometimes.

Comment

Ya go safemode and download Malware Anti-virus.

I had that virus once

Comment

Get a Mac. Been using one since 1999, & never had a virus problem.

Comment

How do you guys get viruses like this? Why are you not browsing with mozilla or google chrome and using their extensions? you are as safe as a baby if you do.

LOL at break beat he thinks apple's cant get virus which has already been proven they can and straight from the people who create malware "apples are releveant enough" to do anything with it has nothing to do with apple and everything to do that apple only has 1% of the computer market lol

Comment

You need to reformat the computer. You will lose everything so back up your music, pics etc.. before you do.

What antivirus do you use? I use a free one called AVG and have never had a virus on my computer. The only time I got a virus was once on my old computer and I had no AV software. Also, use firefox and get adblock and noscript.

Comment

Working...
                      X