Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Whats sho extreme!?
    It's one of Showtime's extra channels, like HBO has HBO latino and HBO2. I got it on directtv(Satellite) and Cox cable. Most cable providers and satellie companies carry it.

"Extreme" shows the undercard(prelims) to Showtime championship boxing. Unfortunitely they don't do this for their shobox telecasts like the on tonight(Jermain Taylor) but tomorrow it will show boxing a couple hours before the Mares card is on Showtime.
    Last edited by TBear; 04-21-2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• I see, wonder what the additional charge is.

I got DTV, Ill have to call em

Comment

• I thought you were doing that 90x thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          I thought you were doing that 90x thing?
          I heard that **** works wonders.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            I see, wonder what the additional charge is.

I got DTV, Ill have to call em
            They sold it to me as a package. Been awhile since I had it on Dtv. I just carry the regional sports package now(MSG, fox, Sun etc) but I thought extreme was part of the package. If it's on there it might be called ShoEx.
            Maybe it's not, I remember they had Sho east, Sho-west, Sho2 but I didn't notice extreme til they started showing the extra bouts a month ago and I dropped Sho and HBO on my DTV six months ago because I was also paying for it on cable at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              They sold it to me as a package. Been awhile since I had it on Dtv. I just carry the regional sports package now(MSG, fox, Sun etc) but I thought extreme was part of the package. If it's on there it might be called ShoEx.
              Maybe it's not, I remember they had Sho east, Sho-west, Sho2 but I didn't notice extreme til they started showing the extra bouts a month ago and I dropped Sho and HBO on my DTV six months ago because I was also paying for it on cable at the same time.
              Damn comcast removed my showtime, so now I gotta call tomorrow to get it put back on. I only got hbo and showtime for the fights TBH. If it werent for the fights I doubt that I'd have either one of them.

Comment

• Crazy 4/20 party going on up the hill, can't believe the cops haven't shut this down yet

Comment

• Liquor is one helluva drug. That is ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Damn comcast removed my showtime, so now I gotta call tomorrow to get it put back on. I only got hbo and showtime for the fights TBH. If it werent for the fights I doubt that I'd have either one of them.
                    I carry both for just the fights. I was spoiled for years, I had the full boat(All channels) from DTV and also nearly everything on cable too. We had two business in the home so the tv's and much of the programing was a tax write off. But business slowed down in 2011 and I had to cut most of DTV except a sports package. I still carry the full HBO, Showtime and EPIX packages on cable for boxing. Gotta have my boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      I heard that **** works wonders.
                      I did also but it works muscles on most of the videos I heard.

Comment

Working...
                      X