Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some of the elite welters targetting Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
    Because Hatton doesn't look that great at 147. He won a controversial decision against Collazo and was outclassed by Mayweather. I think Cotto and Mosley are too strong for him, he could maybe keep it competitive, but I see both guys knocking him out. Especially a body shot from Cotto or a left hook from Mosley.
    its not like their forcing him to go up to 147..hattons a grown man he knows his limits

Comment

It doesn't matter if Hatton is game, a lot of fighters think they are the dogs bollocks but the fans generally have a better idea of who will win. Hatton might just be in it for the money too.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        its not like their forcing him to go up to 147..hattons a grown man he knows his limits
        I hope so, because that fight won't be at any other weight.

Comment

if hatton wants to go back up to 147..im all for it....atleast you cant say he's ducking anyone right???

Comment

if hatton wants to go back up to 147..im all for it....atleast you cant say he's ducking anyone right???
            I wouldn't blame him for not going up to 147.

Comment

True, but getting a serious beat down is probably as embaressing as ducking someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tek My Pounches View Post
                I wouldn't blame him for not going up to 147.
                me either..he doesnt have to..but the boy got balls

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  True, but getting a serious beat down is probably as embaressing as ducking someone.
                  naw that aint right..if he takes his beating he should get respect right??

Comment

Because there's more money to be made fighting Hatton than anyone else right now. DLH has lost his sizzle and Floyd probably won't be coming back until the IRS starts seizing his stuff.

Comment

me either..he doesnt have to..but the boy got balls
                      Oh yeah, he is a tough man.

Comment

Working...
                      X