Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is your mind changing about De lahoya dominating Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenso View Post
    ive said from the beginning pac will take this fight. oscar hasnt fought someone on pacs level. pac looks twice as good everytime he moves up in weight, and oscar is old.

pac takes this one via KO.
    i couldve sworne he fought mayweather who's 10 times better than pacman,whitaker whos also 10 times better than pacman...did you just start watching boxing..cause pac couldnt carry pbf or whitakers spit bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
      If Mayweather is 10x times greater than Calzaghe already that will make Pacman 20x greater than Calzaghe
      Alright enough about that ****...
      What's up with the signature?!
      It looks funny, very funny, but I don't understand what's exactly happening there and I want to know.
      Seems like they're wrongfully celebrating or something, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord13 View Post
        You seriously believe Manny P. will win?!
        no i forgot the comma..i meant what make you think that...pacman is getting his ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
          i couldve sworne he fought mayweather who's 10 times better than pacman,whitaker whos also 10 times better than pacman...did you just start watching boxing..cause pac couldnt carry pbf or whitakers spit bucket
          pac vs may at 140 may gets **** on

whitaker > pac ?!?!?! no way.

plus oscar didnt look so hot against whitaker if memory serves me well, but i havent seen that fight in a few years.

lets bet!

Comment

I think Pac can do better then Forbes. If Pac keeps his speed, some of his power, and can take DLH punches then he should do ok, but thats alot of if's.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              I agree with you, Oscar has fought guys above pacmans level, mayweather, whitaker, hopkins, trinidad, thats alot more guys.

Comment

Nope, I still expect Oscar to stop Manny. Mid to late rounds most probably.

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
                  pac vs may at 140 may gets **** on

whitaker > pac ?!?!?! no way.

plus oscar didnt look so hot against whitaker if memory serves me well, but i havent seen that fight in a few years.

lets bet!
                  wtf???are you 14 or ******ed..you know jack**** about boxing if you think pac>whitaker-pbf,,you are a certified clown.floyd and whitaker whould make pacman their prison ***** and easily

Comment

Watch Pacman vs. Barrera 2 and imagine Barrera being a lot more active, having a longer reach, a faster jab, same if not better defense, a better and more powerful left hook (that lands everytime Pac commits) and Pacman being more baffled as to how to get his shots in. That would be Pacman vs. dela Hoya.

I'm for Pac, but I just don't see him pulling this one off.

Comment

who made you opinnion change cockroach?with all the crap he's talking thats just to hype the fight.i still think its a joke a circus fight and oscar should win.

Comment

Working...
                      X