No announcement yet.

Bute Dominates Tatevosyan in Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute Dominates Tatevosyan in Decision Win

Over 9,000 fans packed the Bell Centre in Canada to watch undefeated Lucian Bute (19-0) of Montreal retain his WBO Intercontinental super-middleweight title with a dominating twelve round unanimous decision over Russian Sergey Tatevosyan (25-7). [details]

Wasn't too interesting. Bute's opponent was seriously outclassed.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Over 9,000 fans packed the Bell Centre in Canada to watch undefeated Lucian Bute (19-0) of Montreal retain his WBO Intercontinental super-middleweight title with a dominating twelve round unanimous decision over Russian Sergey Tatevosyan (25-7). [details]
      I wanna see bute against some real opposition now. HE got the goods

Comment

I'm romanian so go bute!
        he was on a roll and got a great victory

Comment

I just saw the fight, they played the Soviet anthem instead of Russia's anthem! That was funny, Tatevosyan was smiling at it. "Partia Lenina", right!

Good fight by Bute, I don't see anyone exept Kessler and Calzaghe that could beat him (maybe Andrade, but that would be close). It was not an exciting fight because Tatevosyan was on survival mode for a while, but still nice!

Do you guys prefer Ngoudjo or Bute?

Comment

I'm not sure if I think Bute can be a champ or not. He's fast, has good stamina. Not particularly sure about his power or chin. And very maybe once a fight he gets lazy and his opponent will be able to land three punches in succession, which hasn't done him much harm so far, but against a top 10 fighter it could end very badly. He's a very good fighter though, and I think he'd be able to take anyone except maybe those couple top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Solntse View Post
              I just saw the fight, they played the Soviet anthem instead of Russia's anthem! That was funny, Tatevosyan was smiling at it. "Partia Lenina", right!

Good fight by Bute, I don't see anyone exept Kessler and Calzaghe that could beat him (maybe Andrade, but that would be close). It was not an exciting fight because Tatevosyan was on survival mode for a while, but still nice!

Do you guys prefer Ngoudjo or Bute?
              Isn't the tune of the Russian anthem the same as the Soviet anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
                Isn't the tune of the Russian anthem the same as the Soviet anthem?
                Yeah, but different words. Very different.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  I wanna see bute against some real opposition now. HE got the goods
                  bring on bute - froch.

i've seen a couple of bute's fights in youtube but don't know **** about anyone he's fought. have his opponents been better than froch's or are they both equally untested?

Comment

Originally posted by rooq View Post
                    bring on bute - froch.

i've seen a couple of bute's fights in youtube but don't know **** about anyone he's fought. have his opponents been better than froch's or are they both equally untested?
                    His opponents have generally been slightly worse than Froch's opponents. Not too much worse though.

Comment

Working...
                    X