No announcement yet.

Felix Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Trinidad

Was there anyone you wanted him to fight, but he didn't for whatever reason?

Tito fought whoever was put in front of him it's hard to knock him initially...

Comment

Terry Norris, they were talking about that fight, but I guess Norris had lost to someone before it got done. Would of been a badass fight.

Comment

I've always wanted to see SSM v Trinidad

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I've always wanted to see SSM v Trinidad
          Me too. Would have been a classic. Does anyone have any info if talks ever happened between those two? I can't recall there being any.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
            Terry Norris, they were talking about that fight, but I guess Norris had lost to someone before it got done. Would of been a badass fight.
            I think Don King had a lot to do with that because of the contractual disagreement between King and Norris, from what I heard Tito wanted that fight but Don had other ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
              Me too. Would have been a classic. Does anyone have any info if talks ever happened between those two? I can't recall there being any.
              Winky ruined the plans for them ever meeting...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                I think Don King had a lot to do with that because of the contractual disagreement between King and Norris, from what I heard Tito wanted that fight but Don had other ideas...
                I do not doubt that for a second. Tito was a certified badass and wanted to beat the best no matter who it was.

Comment

I dont think he ducked anyone.
                  I dont know if why he did not fight Quartey

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                    Winky ruined the plans for them ever meeting...
                    It should have happened before that fiasco though. I don't think Titos heart was into the sport as much when he got dominated by Winky compared to his earlier days.

Comment

Working...
                    X