Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Canelo Has One Goal - To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
    Damn you just always have to get facts wrong. He's 5' 4

That he rarely knows what the **** he's talking about.

And that he hasn't yet figured out its weight division. I guess since he's 5'4 he should be fighting Loma or Gonzalez.
    I know exactly what I'm talking about! And how do know he's 5'4"??? Look that up on Wikipedia??? Which list Canelo at 5'9"when we ALL know he's not even 5'8".

Ok so you think a midget is gonna beat GGG??? But hey if your cool with watching a guy jumping up Everytime to land a punch good for you!!! It should be comical for a few rounds at least.

Comment

the the right circumstances : 40 y/o Golovkin @ 157 lbs and 80/20 split !

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        hahah yea, I remember that fukwittery well

A lot of dumb ****s categorically stated that Canelo was a middleweight, and that he couldn't make 154 even if he cut one of his legs off LMAO

A lot of silly fakkers made themselves look stupid, simply because they could not control their creepy man-love for Golovkin
        yeah and then they stopped drug testing in that fight so canelo could get on the diuretics

Comment

canelo has one goal, and that is to be the greatest ducker in the sport. he's well on the way to achieving it.

Comment

I gave up on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by casheddie View Post
              I remember you saying that GGG would never fight Lemeiux because he is a real threat.

Then I remember Canelo saying he is done at 154 after getting the title from Smith. Then I remember Canelo fighting three fights at middleweight (155-160). You saying that Canelo is a real light middleweight is so fucking stupid.

This ***** Canelo wants to fight GGG when it's not gonna mean a thing.

Im waiting for the p*ssy friend of your with Russel Crowe in his avi to pop up here.

IT'S OFFICIAL, GGG IS THE MEXICUTIONER, HE BEAT THE BEST MEXICAN BOXER WITHOUT THROWING A PUNCH.

you are either right, or a liar.....

we will know for sure when you front up with a link, or not

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Easy choice? Thats an odd way to spell "biatch move".

Canelo made 5mil for fighting FLOYD MAYWEATHER JNR !

Golovkin refused 10mil to fight Canelo !

Shouldn't it be..... " biatchkin move "..... ?

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  "When Canelo beats Golovkin's ass, we will all have a great laugh."

Just sing that little jingle for a while.

Because he will win. And he will win by a decisive decision. Clear cut victory. Bank on it, ladies.

I guaran-****ing-tee it. I'll be a permanent ban from this website.
                  But the cupcake has got to get in the ring with GGG to beat him. Can't fight him with words only....

Comment

GGG vs Canelo

Golovkin will knock Canelo out by the 5th round. Not even a close match.

Comment

If that's his #1 goal is to fight GGG he wouldn't have given up his belt he would've at least fought him no he wanted to fight khan kell brook wasn't scared got hes eye socket broken but wasn't scared like canelo an i like canelo but didn't like what he did to khan

Comment

Working...
                      X