Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think this'll do a lot more than 97k

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      It doesn't look like Alvarez is having any issues with the 154lb weight, so would not shock me if he ends up setting the stage for another Cotto fight May 2017 (with the next fight being likely set for regular HBO, would not shock me if Alvarez set the stage to fight Antonio Margarito, in Mexico City, come December 2016).
      I want him to make 154 with VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        Gennady ruined him lmao. He is rocking a beard now like he just went thru a dark stage in his life with the Gennady situation Trynna hide those gaunt cheeks that will be as deep as his mothers hunger on Friday.
        Just like JMM ruined your life in 2012 by knocking the fuck out of Pacnap

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          It doesn't look like Alvarez is having any issues with the 154lb weight, so would not shock me if he ends up setting the stage for another Cotto fight May 2017 (with the next fight being likely set for regular HBO, would not shock me if Alvarez set the stage to fight Antonio Margarito, in Mexico City, come December 2016).
          Canelo vs Brook would be a good scrap or even a Canelo vs Bradley.

Comment

"Better put a blanket over your head pendejo, so your fluorescent skin don't keep me awake all night." Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
              "Better put a blanket over your head pendejo, so your fluorescent skin don't keep me awake all night." Lol
              Blood In Blood Out quote?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Blood In Blood Out quote?
                Yes. When Paco reunites with Milkweed

Comment

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
                  Yes. When Paco reunites with Milkweed
                  I knew it haha. I owned that movie for hella long and would replay it daily lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                    Margarito? Rosado? Cotto rematch? 0 excitement for any of those tbh.
                    Alvarez-Cotto II does double the business of Alvarez-Golovkin. You may have zero excitement for the fight, but the general boxing public likely doesn't share your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      I want him to make 154 with VADA.
                      well, good for you.

I'd like to see Golovkin make 160 with VADA testing for a full fight camp, rather than just for the last couple weeks before the fight (after all of his weight cutting is already done with).

Then again, that's me

Comment

Working...
                      X