Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin Hits Mexico, Belted By The WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porque el hijo no estaba. To congratulate his papi with a

Comment

Just for those keeping track, THIS is how you build a name for yourself. Good old hard work. You travel everywhere, you speak to everyone and you make a lasting impression where ever you go.

Compare this guy's behavior to some of these other tools who whine about getting paid. Golovkin moved his family to different country twice and is still traveling the world to make a name for himself.

You can hate the fighter for all you want, but if you can't respect hard work, you should head back to your McDonalds shift and b1tching about hard life.

Comment

Has this clown ever earned anything in his life? Everything seem to be "given" to him.

Comment

Congratulations CHAMP! !! This belt is probably not a huge deal being as you are the POUND FOR POUND champion already...but this belt represents the other fighters afraid to face you like Andre "The Cow" Ward

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
            Has this clown ever earned anything in his life? Everything seem to be "given" to him.
            Its a shame candela surrendered his belt without fighting for it...boohoo

Comment

If I was in Mexico handing the belt over to GGG, I'd feel embarrassed. As their own abandoned it to not face the dude. Pretty damn shameful.

Comment

Heard about bonuses/perks being paid based on hardwork!?

Let me know if it's too much to understand..

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  If I was in Mexico handing the belt over to GGG, I'd feel embarrassed. As their own abandoned it to not face the dude. Pretty damn shameful.
                  Sportsmanship is not optional, the shame would be not to give him his props. Embarrassed? Let me tell you about an old player I used to know. He hung around with some very ugly women, I only bring it up to illustrate my point. Someone finally asked him if he wasn't embarrassed to be around such ugly women and he said. "Why should I be embarrassed? The ugly is not on me."

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Friend, he said Maravilla in his prime. IOW, the Sergio that KOd Paul Williams would've given GGG as much as he could handle if not more. But it's all good. We're just talking hypothetical.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When I read the headline, first thing I thought was Deontay standing there at the doorway, clocks GGG... knocks him flat on his azz. Then says 'so, how's it feel to be belted by the WBC?'

Ha
                    Nope...golovkin would have destroyed Martinez in any stage of his career

Comment

Shut up bongo billy ....talking absolute bollocks again I see

Comment

Working...
                      X