No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Lemeuix who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
    He's pretty decent, you remember how Stevens looked against N'Dam?
    Stevens is terrible at cutting off the ring though, especially because he tends to do a little kick with his right foot as he moves forward, it's a bad habit of his. Lemieux doesn't have a jab and he doesn't have much of a reach at all. Canelo gets him out earlier than Golovkin, solely because he has an inside game. Lemieux is also real susceptible to uppercuts.

Comment

That might a tough fight for Cameltoe but I think he takes a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        Stevens is terrible at cutting off the ring though, especially because he tends to do a little kick with his right foot as he moves forward, it's a bad habit of his. Lemieux doesn't have a jab and he doesn't have much of a reach at all. Canelo gets him out earlier than Golovkin, solely because he has an inside game. Lemieux is also real susceptible to uppercuts.
        Yet he managed to beat rangy N'Dam to the jab numerous times somehow. I would choose Canelo to beat him but Lemieux might be raw and flawed, he's got some tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          you do realize that Canelo hasn't knocked out anyone with half a decent chin... like ever... and this would be his first fight against a true middleweight.

Comment

I pick Canelo he's stronger faster better defense

Comment

now lemieux is some kind of beast?

but when ggg beat him he was a bum?

Comment

Canelo by stoppage...

Canelo by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                  you do realize that Canelo hasn't knocked out anyone with half a decent chin... like ever... and this would be his first fight against a true middleweight.
                  yeah but Lemeuix 's been KO'd twice before, and canelo could possibly drain him down...so its likely that could happen

Comment

That might a tough fight for Cameltoe but I think he takes a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                      No but more importantly what I do realize is that Lemieux is terrible, doesn't have much of a chin if you've actually followed his career and one dimensional to the core.

Comment

Working...
                      X