Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Floyd trying to make a fight with Juan Marquez matches his character more than Guerrero, he put on a good front about the Pacquiao loss...but on 24/7 he's gonna let Pac have it, on how he won't be ko'd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      Thats the kicker isn't it, if TR have an option on him.

Who would you rather see fight Floyd Dan, JMM or Guerrero if it was just between those 2?
      Guererro.

Just because Mayweather has already shut out Marquez.

Comment

All i'm saying is that it better be a damn credible opponent.

Comment

Pac fans are just mad because they dont want to face the fact that floyd is better then him. Their fights with Marquez were evident enough. While Floyd completely schooled Marquez for 12 rounds, Pac struggled in 3 fights and got knocked out in the 4th. While pac weight drained DLH and Cotto, Floyd went up to their comfort zone and took their belts. Plus he is still undefeated while Pacquiao isnt. Point I'm making is that Pac fans dislike Floyd because he is a threat. And given his past performances, no one with a brain can't possibly convince me that Pac can beat Floyd. But it will never happen because Pac is busy getting put to sleep by an old, past his prime marquez. I know Floyd has been criticized for beating old fighters, but at least he won. Pac on the other hand not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
            Pac fans are just mad because they dont want to face the fact that floyd is better then him. Their fights with Marquez were evident enough. While Floyd completely schooled Marquez for 12 rounds, Pac struggled in 3 fights and got knocked out in the 4th. While pac weight drained DLH and Cotto, Floyd went up to their comfort zone and took their belts. Plus he is still undefeated while Pacquiao isnt. Point I'm making is that Pac fans dislike Floyd because he is a threat. And given his past performances, no one with a brain can't possibly convince me that Pac can beat Floyd. But it will never happen because Pac is busy getting put to sleep by an old, past his prime marquez. I know Floyd has been criticized for beating old fighters, but at least he won. Pac on the other hand not so much.
            Yeah, just take a look at the first page. They're bitter as hell. Although I'd say it's more Mayweather haters then Pac fans.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
              All i'm saying is that it better be a damn credible opponent.
              It doesnt matter who he picks. Unless its Pacquaio no fighter is credible enough. Even he does eventually fight Pacquiao and wins, pac boys will just pull the "oh he's old and washed up" excuse. That would make no sense given Floyd is older, but haters will find a way.

Comment

I love Floyd for his abilities, but lets not kids ourselves. It's not like he takes on all comers. It just so happens that the person he previously shut out is the most talked about in boxing at the moment. Marquez said he'd never fight Floyd again , but if Marquez were game he'd be Floyd's first choice (best combination of risk/reward).

I feel like it's not going to be Guerrero because it would have been announced already. That just leaves Pacquiao and Canelo(which explains the delay). It's definitely going to be one of those 3.

Comment

I'm gonna guess that this thread about people not caring will hit 10 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I'm gonna guess that this thread about people not caring will hit 10 pages.
                    Why are you shooting so low? Its still early. I say 15+.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Yeah, just take a look at the first page. They're bitter as hell. Although I'd say it's more Mayweather haters then Pac fans.
                      Its just crazy that a fighter is hated so much just because his opponents aren't good enough to beat him. When mayweather fought DLH, Hatton, Mosley, and Cotto nothing but criticism when he won. But when Pac wins its the best thing since sliced bread. Don't get me wrong Pacquiao is a great fighter. I just think its unfair to put him on such a high pedestal when Floyd is alot more skillful then Pac. Yeah Pac is more explosive I give him that but it takes god given talent to break your opponent down and make them look like an amateur. Floyd does that. No fighter has looked their best against Floyd. Can Pacquaio say about himself? Hell no. All I'm saying is people need to give credit where its due.

Comment

Working...
                      X