No announcement yet.

Post your top 20 p4p all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Panamaniac View Post
    My my my... Aren't we sensitive... you guys should lighten-up... We're not talkin' politics or religion here...
    Ignorance and idiocy annoys me, that's all.

Comment

My my my... Aren't we sensitive... you guys should lighten-up... We're not talkin' politics or religion here...

Doesn't look like anyone is overrreacting in any way. You posted something and it's being questioned...I'm sure if someone's top 20 didn't have Duran in it you'd want to know why (as would I).

Comment

List was respectable enough until Whitaker, Charles and Lopez crashed the party.
        Whitaker and Charles are perfectly fine. Lopez not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          Doesn't look like anyone is overrreacting in any way. You posted something and it's being questioned...I'm sure if someone's top 20 didn't have Duran in it you'd want to know why (as would I).
          I Have never questioned anyone's omission of Duran, nor would I. I have no sacred cows. I figure everyone's entitled to their biases, preferences and subjectivity, as am I.

Comment

I think you can make an argument for Whitaker as a top 10 p4p. I don't have him that high, but I wouldn't think twice if someone did.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              I think you can make an argument for Whitaker as a top 10 p4p. I don't have him that high, but I wouldn't think twice if someone did.
              In his prime Whitaker was an absolutely brilliant fighter. Even in his post prime he still always made a respectable showing. I also wouldn't question a very high rating for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                In his prime Whitaker was an absolutely brilliant fighter. Even in his post prime he still always made a respectable showing. I also wouldn't question a very high rating for him.
                If we're talking skills, h2h ability and resume then I'd agree.

If we're talking solely resume then I can't see how he's a Top 10 ATG.

Comment

I definitely take h2h and skills into account in my ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    If we're talking skills, h2h ability and resume then I'd agree.

If we're talking solely resume then I can't see how he's a Top 10 ATG.
                    I'm going strictly on what I saw visually, with the knowledge that he fought the top fighters of his era. So then it would be the first option.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      I definitely take h2h and skills into account in my ratings.
                      Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      I'm going strictly on what I saw visually, with the knowledge that he fought the top fighters of his era. So then it would be the first option.

That's exactly the way I look at it when rating fighters in terms of where they stand historically.

Comment

Working...
                      X