No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Punishes, Bruises Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Robert Guerrero Punishes, Bruises Andre Berto

Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, California - Robert Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) proved that he's a full fledged welterweight and certainly a player at 147-pounds, as he scored two knockdowns to win a twelve round unanimous decision over Andre Berto (28-2, 22KOs) to retain the WBC interim-welterweight title. The scores were 116-110 across the board.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can only imagine what Berto looks like today...

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
      I can only imagine what Berto looks like today...

he's got a dark skin tone that won't show all of the colors of the bruising, but you've got to imagine that he cant see at all

i can't believe he finished the fight. berto's tough as f#ck

hats off to the ghost. that was a hell of a fight.

Comment

I'm not complaining. Dirty fighting is one thing, getting in the trenches is another. I saw no kneecaps, few elbows, and the thumbs are connected. Different people have different skills and the Ghost fought his fight. As far as cheating goes, Berto was caught on the PEDs redhanded, so why speculate about Robert. Drugs always take more when you quit than you had when you started. I'm not complaining about Berto either, it was a heck of a performance and showed a ton of heart, he just got beat. Basta, end of story.

Comment

Berto looks blackinese.

Comment

There was way to much holding to be a foty candidate. It had it's moments but it was far from a great fight. The Guerrero vs Gauthier fight is the best fight I've seen this year IMO. I suggest anyone who hasn't watched that fight to check it out.
            But it was a good win for Robert and his timing couldn't be better. I still think 147 isn't a good weight for him but the division is pretty weak right now and I think he can actually compete with some of the top guys. I would have way rather see Guerrero mix it up with some of the guys @ 140.

Comment

Pic #8 berto vs margarito haha and the blood on Guerreros wraps on the last pic hahahahahahaha

Comment

Comment

he is officially a WELTERWEIGHT NOW , he did his job , now lets see whos willing to face him

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    There was way to much holding to be a foty candidate. It had it's moments but it was far from a great fight. The Guerrero vs Gauthier fight is the best fight I've seen this year IMO. I suggest anyone who hasn't watched that fight to check it out.
                    But it was a good win for Robert and his timing couldn't be better. I still think 147 isn't a good weight for him but the division is pretty weak right now and I think he can actually compete with some of the top guys. I would have way rather see Guerrero mix it up with some of the guys @ 140.
                    I only caught the last 4 rounds of this fight this morning and yeah there was a lot of holding,rios/Alvarado didn't do that,i'll check that fight you're talking about,but i guess this one was good from what I've read,plus something else,i don't think berto is as good as he thinks,and i would have liked it if guerrero had stayed at 140,but i think we all know why he went to 147,mayweather $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                    X