No announcement yet.

Whats going on with Luis Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on with Luis Garcia?

With Mike Perez fighting tonight it reminded me of Luis Garcia. They fought together on the same cards a few times and people were getting a little excited about both. Perez had some promotional problems before signing with K2 right? Is Garcia having problems too? Anyone know anything?

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    With Mike Perez fighting tonight it reminded me of Luis Garcia. They fought together on the same cards a few times and people were getting a little excited about both. Perez had some promotional problems before signing with K2 right? Is Garcia having problems too? Anyone know anything?
    It seems to be a Cuban thing. when they go pro they always have issues that prevent them from showing what they can do. Whether it's discipline, bad management, unpopularity, whatever. I know Perez has had a combination of both and Alexei Collado Acosta's been out for a while. I know Garcia signed up with those two under Gary Hyde after he smuggled them out, perhaps he's been as ****ty to Garcia as he was to the other two and Rigo?

Comment

Anyone else know anything?

Comment

Working...
      X