No announcement yet.

Zab judah: "we're going to find out if pacquiao is really the truth"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Good interview. I see that Zab is saying that Floyd wants more money. Im not sure Floyd is happy with that 50/50 ****. I think Scheffer is telling him thats what it is and Floyd probably thinks that he & Arum are scheming up a way to keep more money while shorting the fighters or Floyd some. They are doing **** by themselves behind doors and I think Floyd is thinking that something is up
    Do you think this fight is still going to happen on March 13?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      yes. Too much money and its too far along

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
        according to the article, Floyd is not happy with 50/50 and wants more money. wtf?

damn, first he wants 154 lbs, 10 oz gloves, then olympic style testing, then a little "wiggle room". now he is not happy with 50/50? this is some bull****.
        Has there been any credible source for the 154lb, 10 0z glove nonsense?

Didn't think so. Stop believing everything Roach says man and understand how the game is played.

Young kids these days. Get off your mom's computer, take out the trash, clean your room, and stop masturbating to Tranny "bakla" Pak-Yow.

Comment

Originally posted by boojee View Post
          according to the article, Floyd is not happy with 50/50 and wants more money. wtf?

damn, first he wants 154 lbs, 10 oz gloves, then olympic style testing, then a little "wiggle room". now he is not happy with 50/50? this is some bull****.
          They solve one problem and Floyd make another problem.

Comment

yes. Too much money and its too far along
            I think the fight is going to happen. But, is it going to happen in March 13?

Is Dec 19... The days are going by fast. If the fight is not signed by the end of the month. I don't see this fight happening on March 13. The fight should of been signed by now. 2 weeks ago they said they will have announcement next week. But, 2 weeks has passed and no announcement. IMO if the fight doesn't get signed by the end of the year. Then I don't know see the fight happening on March. I think we will see this fight in September.

Comment

I would not be surprise if the fight doesnt come off in March to be honest, I knew a fight like this is too big for negotiation to be concluded easily, And March looks to be too soon for it to happen.

The problem is because Pacqauio is soooo hot right now and Mayweather is mayweather it makes March the best option since May is not available, September would be great but the feel for the fight might have die down a bit by then.

Comment

I think the fight is going to happen. But, is it going to happen in March 13?

Is Dec 19... The days are going by fast. If the fight is not signed by the end of the month. I don't see this fight happening on March 13. The fight should of been signed by now. 2 weeks ago they said they will have announcement next week. But, 2 weeks has passed and no announcement. IMO if the fight doesn't get signed by the end of the year. Then I don't know see the fight happening on March. I think we will see this fight in September.
                I honestly dont think thats important. I think that everything is set for March 13th so at this point the announcement is just the announcement. It doesnt matter when they do it as long as everyting else moves along. Like I think Roach is going to start camp regardless of the announcment and I think Floyd will do the same. I think Arum & Scheffer are still going to negotiate with these places for the venue and so on. Everything else is pretty much set. On top of that they already said there will only be one promo event so thats not a problem. I do think it will be named sometime between here and Jan 8th

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                  I would not be surprise if the fight doesnt come off in March to be honest, I knew a fight like this is too big for negotiation to be concluded easily, And March looks to be too soon for it to happen.

The problem is because Pacqauio is soooo hot right now and Mayweather is mayweather it makes March the best option since May is not available, September would be great but the feel for the fight might have die down a bit by then.
                  That is what I am saying. If it was going to go down in March. Then the fight should of been signed by now. If the fight does not get signed by the end of the month. Then I don't see how they will be able to pull of the March date.

Comment

I honestly dont think thats important. I think that everything is set for March 13th so at this point the announcement is just the announcement. It doesnt matter when they do it as long as everyting else moves along. Like I think Roach is going to start camp regardless of the announcment and I think Floyd will do the same. I think Arum & Scheffer are still going to negotiate with these places for the venue and so on. Everything else is pretty much set. On top of that they already said there will only be one promo event so thats not a problem. I do think it will be named sometime between here and Jan 8th
                    But, if the fight is not signed by both parties why would they start camp?

Comment

But, if the fight is not signed by both parties why would they start camp?
                      yes they will man. They are still going to go head like its a go. Remember, both guys are going to fight anyways. If Floyd doesnt take it then Pac will fight Foreman and Floyd can fight whoever. They will start camp like the fight is a go and later on if its not then they can still switch and beat the guys they plan on fighting on the interm. What happeneds if Pac goes to camp and Floyd doesnt sign? How does that make Floyd look? Is Floyd going to cry over pennies and risk allowing Pac to lose at 154 or not fighting him until September when so much can happened in between then? I honestly think Floyd would rather have another fight to make sure he knocks off the rust but there is too much of a risk in letting the fight go and there is too much money to not take it now

Comment

Working...
                      X