Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better chance at beating Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the better chance at beating Floyd Mayweather?

Manny Pacquiao or Amir Khan? Please vote.......
    Amir Khan
    30.00%
    Manny Pacquiao
    33.33%
    Neither
    36.67%

The poll is expired.

None of the above?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      None of the above?
      Neither is an option as well. I think Floyd beats both, but I give Khan a better chance against him.

Comment

NEITHER!!!

I honestly would give Robert Guerrero and Timothy Bradley a better shot at beating Mayweather then these two (and I don't think either of them can beat him either though)

both are just TOO SLOPPY and WILD...you can't be WILD and ONE-DIMENSIONAL against a CEREBRAL ASSASSIN LIKE MAYWEATHER!

A lot of "New" "WANNABE" Boxing fans are STUPID though, they think Power and a WILD HIGH WORKRATE can beat Mayweather...I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THAT! Nobody should even trying to CHASE A KO against Mayweather, you have to BOX WITH HIM and make adjustments as the fight go and try to be UNPREDICTABLE....Khan and Pacquiao can't be "UNPREDICTABLE", they are who they are, one guy is wild with Power but lacks head movement and defense, the other has Hand Speed but but he slows down by the 5th or 6th round and he is EXTREMELY WILD and he HEAD HUNTS TOO MUCH! Wouldn't be shocked if Lamont Peterson takes Khan to Hell and Back and GET ROBBED ON THE CARDS!

but if I really had to pick I guess I would say Khan

Comment

Amir just isn't ready for that. I can't say no chance, but it'd be a major surprise for me.

I don't think Pacquiao has the fire to beat Mayweather anymore, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Comment

I'm disgusted that a fighter who was perceived to be FOTD has a godawful ability in cutting off the ring. I give Amir Khan the slight edge in this poll.

Comment

the only way they beat floyd is with a 9mm glock...... he is on a different dimension to these guys, i think they are incredible fighters and in another era they are untouchable however while floyd is still there , there aint anybody with that talent

Comment

I would give Khan a much higher chance of beating Floyd. I've said this even before the JMM-Manny fight.

Comment

Working...
                X