Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Why Mayweather Hates Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has to hate Arum to maintain the excuse. Otherwise, he would run out of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      "I don't do business with arum". It is single handidly. The BIGGEST excuse I've ever heard

Who takes pictures like that with people they hate?

Comment

TBE has no intention of recovering friendly relations and good will, which is unfortunate considering he's nearing retirement. He seemed to have every intention of staying arrogant and antagonistic as if he won't get old. People will spit on this guy when he retires. Arum is an old man and won't be around for long. When he dies, people usually discard the bad and focus on the good and will be honored. Wonder what this guy will say when that time comes.

Comment

Surely the reason for the Mayweather- Arum controversy is easily explained....

Bob Arum made Floyd a champion Floyd then turned on Arum like a snake and dumped him. Floyd has repeated that same scenario so many times. Just ask his Dad. Just ask his ex confidante Leonard Ellerbee. Just ask the women he has turned on , beaten & trashed. Floyd has a serious problem He really believes his is TBE <-- ROFL
          Mark my words once his charade of a career ends within 5 yrs he'll be on skid row

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
            How could Rob Arum make Floyd what he is today?????? I never seen Arum hit a heavy bag or take a punch. Tell us smart guy what did Arum do that have you thinking he's the reason Floyd is the highest paid athlete ever? Just give us one example. ... JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!
            Just one..

Here it is.

Arum was Floyd's promoter. A promoters job is to make his fighter become a star. Arum brought him to the top and got him to face Delahoya who was the top of boxing. arum got him to the path of fighting the best at the time. And when he beat Oscar.. He left arum.

UnGrateful? Yup, I believe so.

Comment

That article was terrible and lacked so many facts

Comment

Lamest excuse in a long line of ever-changing excuses the so-called Money man has come up with to avoid the biggest money-making fight in Boxing History. He also hates De La Hoya with a passion... yet has had no problem the past 8 years or so letting Oscar promote his fights, supply him flat-footed no hopers, and sign his checks.

Let me guess, the reason he's also avoided a speed fighter in Khan the past 2 years despite them having the same management team and working with Golden Boy is Bob Arum?

Truth is- if Floyd doesn't want to fight a guy, he won't. Doesn't matter who the promoter is.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                  Lamest excuse in a long line of ever-changing excuses the so-called Money man has come up with to avoid the biggest money-making fight in Boxing History. He also hates De La Hoya with a passion... yet has had no problem the past 8 years or so letting Oscar promote his fights, supply him flat-footed no hopers, and sign his checks.

Let me guess, the reason he's also avoided a speed fighter in Khan the past 2 years despite them having the same management team and working with Golden Boy is Bob Arum?

Truth is- if Floyd doesn't want to fight a guy, he won't. Doesn't matter who the promoter is.
                  Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Just one..

Here it is.

Arum was Floyd's promoter. A promoters job is to make his fighter become a star. Arum brought him to the top and got him to face Delahoya who was the top of boxing. arum got him to the path of fighting the best at the time. And when he beat Oscar.. He left arum.

UnGrateful? Yup, I believe so.
                    You dumbass Floyd vs Oscar had nothing to do Arum he had nothing to do with the fight he left Arum for good after the Zab fight. His contract with Top Rank was over after the Gatti fight. Goosen promoted the Sharmba Mitchell right after that not Top Rank. He used Top Rank for the Zab fight and then bought out the options to the contract.

Comment

Working...
                    X