No announcement yet.

Chino vs Margo at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Honestly, I'm extremely shocked that people are picking Margarito at such a high rate. I have t add this again before I share my piece, because it's just so damn true. Maidana never ever wins fantasy fights. EVER.

Not sure why Margarito is hyped as this unstoppable machine. He had very average power, and unbelievable **** defense. Paul Williams beat the **** out of him early on and he has no power. His best win is versus a Cotto who throughout his career has always faded late and been prone to facial damage. Other then that who? Cintron? Fresh out of soccer Martinez?

The Maidana that trains with Garcia would easily beat up Margarito and possibly stop him late. He would do just like he did to Karass. Use the jab fight off the backffot one moment, come forward full blast the next. Karass obviously isn't as good as Marg but he has more power, and that's the only thing that momentarily troubled Maidana in that fight.

Maidana stops Post Mosley Marg in 8, Gets a tough earned UD pre Mosley with Margarito having some ok success in the middle rds when Maidana tends to slack off and recoup.
    Thank god there are still some rational posters in here. Green K.

Marg is the most overrated fighter of the last 20 years. He was a typical Bob Arum's hypejob.

He was dominated by Cotto (in the second fight when we know it was a fair fight), got destroyed by Pac and Mosley. Got dominated by Williams. He was getting schooled by Joshua fuc1ng Clottey before CLottey injured his hand in the 4th round. But somehow people talk about this guy like an unstoppable monster because he beat ****ty fighters like Cintron, Johnson, Lujan and Kyvelos. This guy has one notable win and its again Cotto, and nobody is sure if he didnt cheat.

After all these years I dont understand how people are still falling for the hype of this guy. Like Ive said, he has not that much power (not all in his last 4 fights...), no footwork, no speed, no defense... He has stamina and thats it.

Dont know if Maidana would have won, but he would have landed bombs on Margarito, and I think Maidana hits harder than Cotto, I personnaly think Margarito with plasters would have been in big trouble. Marg without loaded gloves would get annihilated by Maidana.

Comment

I don't know if maidana hits harder then shane Mosley I don't believe he does either if Margs could take Mosleys best **** for 8 rounds then I know he's not stopping Margs. I think stops Margs stops Chico in 8-10 he'd wear him down with his relentless pressure and body punching plus he's huge compared to maidana this is a guy who not that long ago fought at 140 and could Prbly still make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
        Thank god there are still some rational posters in here. Green K.

Marg is the most overrated fighter of the last 20 years. He was a typical Bob Arum's hypejob.

He was dominated by Cotto (in the second fight when we know it was a fair fight), got destroyed by Pac and Mosley. Got dominated by Williams. But somehow people talk about this guy like an unstoppable onster because he beat ****ty fighters like Cintron, Johnson, Lujan and Kyvelos. This guy has one notable win and its again Cotto, and nobody is sure if he didnt cheat.

After all these years I dont understand how people are still falling for the hype of this guy. Like Ive said, he has not that much power (not all in his last 4 fights...), no footwork, no speed, no defense... He has stamina and thats it.

Dont know if Maidana would have won, but he would have landed bombs on Margarito, and I think Maidana hits harder than Cotto, I personnaly think Margarito with plasters would have been in big trouble. Marg without loaded gloves would get annihilated by Maidana.
        Clottey was a good win, the Williams fight wasn't a domination either Margs came on late I agree with you tho he's nothing great but neither is maidana I'd take Clottey, cotto, and cintron over karass Ortiz and broner and as for his cheating I don't know if he cheated in all of his previous fights we'll never know all we can do is look at what both guys brought skill/physically wise and make a prediction saying he's a cheater in every other post isn't gonna get that done but anybody could tell he wasn't the same when he came back he was even slower didn't cut the ring off as well and his pace wasn't as relentless.

Comment

Margarito wears him down.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
            Clottey was a good win, the Williams fight wasn't a domination either Margs came on late I agree with you tho he's nothing great but neither is maidana I'd take Clottey, cotto, and cintron over karass Ortiz and broner and as for his cheating I don't know if he cheated in all of his previous fights we'll never know all we can do is look at what both guys brought skill/physically wise and make a prediction saying he's a cheater in every other post isn't gonna get that done but anybody could tell he wasn't the same when he came back he was even slower didn't cut the ring off as well and his pace wasn't as relentless.
            Naw,as much **** as Broner gets he is better then Clottey and Cintron. Id take Ortiz easily over Cintron and a pre May Ortiz over Clottey as well. Cotto is clearly the best win between the two. Bad style matchup for Cotto. The sht version of Margs was even coming on late again, and if let continue or Margs had a good eye, who knows what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
              Naw,as much **** as Broner gets he is better then Clottey and Cintron. Id take Ortiz easily over Cintron and a pre May Ortiz over Clottey as well. Cotto is clearly the best win between the two. Bad style matchup for Cotto. The sht version of Margs was even coming on late again, and if let continue or Margs had a good eye, who knows what happens.
              He's better based on what that he went life and death with paulie M and got his ass beat by maidana could you imagine if Clottey hit adrien broner Clottey beats adrian broner twice everyday of the week . Cintron and Ortiz are in the same boat neither is better then the other they both hit hard are mental midgets and give up in big fights.

Comment

this would have been maidana's dirtiest fight lol. he would probably have been DQ'd for trying to survive the tornado.

Comment

Working...
                X