No announcement yet.

Do you honestly believe Kovalaev could stop jean pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you honestly believe Kovalaev could stop jean pascal

He may not win, but for the moment lets say he does win. No one stops Jean pascal. Has he ever been down?

Froch hits just as hard as Kovalev#9just not as flowing or as accurately) and he couldnt even wobble Pascal.

Pascal couldnt get stopped from dawson to Bute.

Surely this would be a real test of his power

How do you reach the conclusion that Froch hits as hard as Kovalev?

Froch has a good punch, but Kovalev seems to have some one punch power in him.

Comment

I love froch, so Id rather have him face GGG

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

There's froch and then there's people who can't knock anybody out

Comment

I wouldn't put it against him but I don't think Pascal would put himself in position to get KO'd. If he fought his fight Pascal could take it to a decision.

Comment

It's definitely possible. Pascal fights in spurts and that won't cut it against Kovalev. Pascal has a very good chin though so it won't be an easy stoppage. Pascal would have to improve his stamina and work rate or he could possibly be stopped late.

I wouldn't say Froch has as much power as Kovalev. Froch punches hard but I don't think he has one punch knock out power.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Froch has incredible power, but his shots are often obvious and dont flow as well as Sergey. Basically hes not as good imo. bBut for sheer physical power i think hes about the same. Look what he did to Mack and Bute, and he nearly stopped Kessler.

Take sergeys hook in the second round, yes it was hard, but credic just didnt see it coming. no way could froch have the footwork to carry out the faints to do such a move.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                lets say he does win. No one stops Jean pascal. Has he ever been down?

Froch hits just as hard as Kovalev#9just not as flowing or as accurately)
                Kovalev hits harder than Froch. Pascal is about as tough as it gets. It is a very interesting fight. i think the odds are pascal would make it to the final bell.

Comment

I think it's safe to say Kovalev hits quite a bit harder than Froch.

Comment

Kovalev would beat the brakes off of Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                    X