Matthysse accepts Garcia's BS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse accepts Garcia's BS

SPANISH

MÉXICO -- El peleador argentino Lucas Matthysse llegó a un acuerdo para pelear con el estadounidense Danny García y sólo está en espera de que el Campeón Mundial súper ligero acepte la pelea y Golden Boy Promotions anuncie una fecha para el pleito.

Mario Arano, manager de Matthysse, reveló a ESPN que él y Lucas ya aceptaron la pelea y que saben que García y Golden Boy están negociando, por lo que los rumores de una nueva pelea entre Danny y Zab Judah no les incomodan.
    "El principio la pelea iría, falta la fecha, nosotros hemos aceptado ya la pelea y se supone que García también, es cuestión de que Golden Boy ponga la fecha y todo listo", expresó el manejador vía telefónica.
    "Estamos nosotros listos para pelear, sé que continúan las negociaciones, no creo que haya problema para que García acepte, yo en principio supe que García ya había aceptado también, pero de lo que se dice de Judah o de los exámenes antidopaje no sé nada, sólo que el CMb ha apoyado la pelea", sentenció.

ENGLISH

MÉXICO -- The argentinian fighter Lucas Matthysse El peleador argentino Lucas Matthysse reached an agreement to fight with Danny Garcia and now he's just waiting that the super lightweight World Champion accept the fight and Golden Boy Promotions announced a date for the fight.

Mariano Arano, Matthyse's manager, told to ESPN that Lucas and himself already accept that fight and that they know that Garcia and Golden Boy are in negotiations, so the rumors of a new fight between Danny and Zab Judah not bother them at all.

"It seems like they will fight, missing date, we have already accepted the fight and assumes that Garcia too, just a date, and all ready", Manager said by telephone.

"We're ready to fight, I know that negotiations continue, I do not have any problem to accept, I initially heard that Garcia had already accepted too, but what is said of Judah or drug testing do not know anything, only that CMB has supported the fight", said.

I don't speak a fluent english sorry

Source: http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...ory&src=mobile

Garcia just needs to sign and we have a fight.

Comment

what bs? that he's negotiating with gbp? lucas is fighting for free then. i suppose that makes him a better man then danny.

Comment

So it says Lucas accepted but the one negotiating with GB is Garcia.

Yup... Garcia is the one pricing himself out...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

i won't bet against matty again that's for sure , lucas by ko rounds 4-7

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh
            what bs? that he's negotiating with gbp? lucas is fighting for free then. i suppose that makes him a better man then danny.
            Took you this long to realize that?
            Like I've been saying, he passed on the IBF just to whoop this dude's ass. He's out for blood like Martinez.

Comment

Garcia holding up the fight.

Comment

gotta freakin' love matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

I initially heard that Garcia had already accepted too

you must didn't read that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ part

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

you must didn't read that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ part
                    i swear, for dudes who say they want the fight, they sure as **** sound like people that hope it doesn't happen. it's like freudian reverse rocket surgery.

Comment

Working...
                    X