Week of the fight Poll: Froch vs Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    ^^This^^

I'll be rooting for Carl but it's a big ask.
    Same here.

If he does win I think it would have to be a late stoppage.

Comment

Carl will come from behind on the cards to stop Bute late.

I really think Bute constantly fighting soft touches will have an effect when he steps up against Froch who has been in with the best over the last few years.

Comment

this fight is getting zero hype

that's why you need big networks. i'm pissed that my monthly subs to HBO and SHOwtime wont get me this fight on my TV in my living room.

i still dont even know entirely what exactly epix is. dont really care, either.

Comment

Bute got too much speed, skills and power for Froch. I see him stopping Froch with well placed uppercuts in the late rounds.

Comment

Froch via home (controversial) decision.

Comment

Totally torn in this fight, im a big fan of both!! Im never counting froch out (HE'L BE SO PUMPED FOR THIS FIGHT IN HIS HOME TOWN) but il always favour the more talented boxer especially a southpaw!

Could it be butes coming out part? a robbery? or the sealing of a great legacy for froch?

Really dont know how bute is gunna perform under the pressure a pumped froch will bring, let alone fighting away from home!

I WILL BE HAPPY FOR EITHER MAN TO WIN IN ALL HONESTY. REALLY DONT KNOW WHO TO PICK...WE KNOW FROCHS CALIBRE BUT HAS BUTE REALLY GOT THE GOODS!!

Comment

Going heart over head. Froch will take a beating, keep coming, and stop Bute late.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  this fight is getting zero hype

that's why you need big networks. i'm pissed that my monthly subs to HBO and SHOwtime wont get me this fight on my TV in my living room.

i still dont even know entirely what exactly epix is. dont really care, either.
                  This is a great fight to be made in that division. I can't believe there isn't more excitement. This is Bute's best fight yet, and another tremendous fight in what has been the toughest run of fights in the sport for Froch.

Comment

Threres no doubt Bute outboxes him for the majority of the fight.

Question is does Carl come on strong late and get a hometwon decision? Can Bute keep up the good work in the late rounds given his history of taking his foot off the gas? Can Carls punches take an effect late on like they did vs Taylor and force a stopppage? Will Bute crumble late on like he did vs Andrade when his reflexes slow down and he starts shipping punches?

I can see any of these scenarios happening but think the safe bet is Bute on points with a few scares at the end.

Comment

Heart says Froch, head says Bute.

Comment

Working...
                      X