No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    LOL, this is me before this season, all optimistic and happy. Season 5 raped me worse than Sansa.
    Still not as bad as Mayweather- Pac raping the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      I was the same! Decided to start watching it a few years behind everyone else. Thought i might finish around the time the show ends it's last season. Lol to addictive, watched every season in about a month.
      I read some HBO higher up saying the show will go beyond the rumored Season 7.

Comment

• You guys didn't like season 5? I guess since I started from season 1 to season 5 all the way non stop, I didn't see anything wrong. I guess when you anticipate a show for an entire year, or have to watch weekly, then it ends up being less than what you anticipated, you give it a lower rating. But me it was just a month of binge watching the entire series, I liked it. I didn't have to suffer through the whole waiting a year, I guess now that i'm caught up and up to date I will give it ratings like everyone else, because i'm anticipating it so much, so i'm expecting it to be as good as what I just watched.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          You guys didn't like season 5? I guess since I started from season 1 to season 5 all the way non stop, I didn't see anything wrong. I guess when you anticipate a show for an entire year, or have to watch weekly, then it ends up being less than what you anticipated, you give it a lower rating. But me it was just a month of binge watching the entire series, I liked it. I didn't have to suffer through the whole waiting a year, I guess now that i'm caught up and up to date I will give it ratings like everyone else, because i'm anticipating it so much, so i'm expecting it to be as good as what I just watched.
          nice for you catch up, it's been quite a ride huh

now time for you to start on Breaking Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            nice for you catch up, it's been quite a ride huh

now time for you to start on Breaking Bad
            Lol I tried already, couldn't stick to it.

I am a sci fi, fantasy, comicbook hero show watcher. If Breaking Bad was just a film, i'd watch it. I love crime/drama films after science fiction. But a long running show, I find the genre boring. Dexter was pretty cool though, I watched that, I managed to actually finish it surprisingly.

Comment

I am a sci fi, fantasy, comicbook hero show watcher. If Breaking Bad was just a film, i'd watch it. I love crime/drama films after science fiction. But a long running show, I find the genre boring. Dexter was pretty cool though, I watched that, I managed to actually finish it surprisingly.
              well if you like sci-fi i'd recommend you The 100

i know it's teenage series but surprisingly it gets better and i end up enjoying it

go look it up

Comment

Did you get past the first series, Kev?
                I almost gave up but was told to carry on, I didnt regret it.

It gets very good. The fourth series is up there with the best TV I've ever watched

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Did you get past the first series, Kev?
                  I almost gave up but was told to carry on, I didnt regret it.

It gets very good. The fourth series is up there with the best TV I've ever watched
                  likewise. i kinda stuck with it cause i committed to watching the ****ing thing the week before it was to finish up.

Comment

You need to watch Breaking Bad, dude.

Comment

• Ian McShane cast in game of thrones

Huge Game of Thrones news: Ian McShane is coming to Westeros! The Emmy-winning British actor is joining Thrones season 6, EW has learned exclusively. The move returns the former Deadwood star to HBO for a role on the international fantasy sensation.

The show's tight-lipped production will not reveal any details about McShane's character, who's coming on board for the most mysterious season yet. Thrones is preparing to dive headlong into narrative territory not yet revealed in author George R.R. Martin's novels (and despite that opening sentence, McShane's character could theoretically appear in Westeros or Essos or somewhere in between).

We can tell you, however, that sources say McShane has a relatively small amount of screen-time during the season, yet his character is of key importance.
                      http://www.ew.com/article/2015/08/01...es-ian-mcshane

Comment

Working...
                      X