Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick up my new articles in Rogue Magazine!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALAXAN_FR View Post
    great.... be grabin a copy then....
    Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    I'll look for copies here in zambo and buy one. Way to go, ryan.
    Thank you guys, it means a lot!

Comment

Hey man... just bought a copy of the Mag as promised.... kala ko Import yun pala local pub pala.... hehehe... i brought the mag with me in the office... i havent gotten around reading much of it when i noticed its already 5 cubicles away from my desk... talk about migration...lol...

get back to you after i read your article.... expect criticism...lol (*dum dum dum dum dumdum *Jaws soundtrack*)

Comment

Hey man... just bought a copy of the Mag as promised.... kala ko Import yun pala local pub pala.... hehehe... i brought the mag with me in the office... i havent gotten around reading much of it when i noticed its already 5 cubicles away from my desk... talk about migration...lol...

get back to you after i read your article.... expect criticism...lol (*dum dum dum dum dumdum *Jaws soundtrack*)
        Thanks bro, and I eagerly anticipate your critique haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
          It's the December/January issue and is 180 pesos.
          Shucks! kala ko sa North America,Meron bang online?. thanks bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Shucks! kala ko sa North America,Meron bang online?. thanks bro.
            Hey bro, I'll try to upload a pic of it.

Comment

whooo.... took it long... what with the holiday parties and the parties and more parties... finally got 'round to read the mag.... well... lucky for you i'm still in the holiday mood.... so suffice to say it's been a good read... no violent reactions here... love the read... keep it up... now, if i could just get myself to stop jackin off amanda G.......

Comment

whooo.... took it long... what with the holiday parties and the parties and more parties... finally got 'round to read the mag.... well... lucky for you i'm still in the holiday mood.... so suffice to say it's been a good read... no violent reactions here... love the read... keep it up... now, if i could just get myself to stop jackin off amanda G.......
                Haha so funny, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Working...
                X