Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why this government can suck my ****. I will never support this country.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    You don't get the point though. They LIED! This government is known for excluding facts for mere fiction.

Thing is.. What are we doing over there? Why? For what?

The U.S is complaining about money.. Why?

They are doing thier jobs yes, but do you not see the point of this video? Lies... Until raw footage was released.

You can't trust this government.. 9/11? Inside job.. I wonder where the videos are from the Pentagon.. Supposedly an airplane crash, but no debris whatsoever.

Ha... This is what I think of this government.

**** you!!

you are a fool.

do you think America is the only country that is corrupt???

get the **** out of here you gullable ****

go check out the BAE-Saudia Arabia scandal

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      this **** happens all the ****ing time.

if the muslims were over her they would be killing every man woman and child they saw with no mercy.

the soldiers were just doing their job.

panzy ass mother ****ers
      Co-Sign.

America, Fuck Yeah!

Comment

you are a fool.

do you think America is the only country that isnt corrupt???

get the **** out of here you gullable ****

go check out the BAE-Saudia Arabia scandal
        I'm not concerned about other places.. This is America I am speaking of.

All I hear on the news is about money money money.. No money.. Why?

You my friend are probably brainwashed. All of this "In god we trust" bull**** is just a system. To keep all of you in check. Plain and simple. If there was nothing to believe in.. We would all be doing crazy ****.

This government is corrupt, and so are others.. Yes, but I am speaking of America, and you are defending them.. So what does that make you?

BRAINWASHED!

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
          Co-Sign.

America, Fuck Yeah!

Comment

I'm not concerned about other places.. This is America I am speaking of.

All I hear on the news is about money money money.. No money.. Why?

You my friend are probably brainwashed. All of this "In god we trust" bull**** is just a system. To keep all of you in check. Plain and simple. If there was nothing to believe in.. We would all be doing crazy ****.

This government is corrupt, and so are others.. Yes, but I am speaking of America, and you are defending them.. So what does that make you?

BRAINWASHED!
            Then ****ing leave if you hate this country.

go live in a third world country filled with civil war and tell me how bad America is you ****.

Sitting there criticizing a country who gives you the freedom to sit your dumbass at a computer and speak nonsense of the government.

if America was filled with nothing but ******* like you...you would have 0 freedoms.

but like Voltaire

i do not agree with what you say, but ill fight to the death for your right to say it.

Comment

****ing murderers !! Those mother****ers should be brought to justice here in The Hague. The U.S. keeps on spreading lies.

Comment

Then ****ing leave if you hate this country.

go live in a third world country filled with civil war and tell me how bad America is you ****.

Sitting there criticizing a country who gives you the freedom to sit your dumbass at a computer and speak nonsense of the government.

if America was filled with nothing but ******* like you...you would have 0 freedoms.

but like Voltaire

i do not agree with what you say, but ill fight to the death for your right to say it.
                I ain't leaving. I can say what I want.

This country is a piece of ****. Enough said. Why lie? Who do we trust? Its a free country, but I bet if one of you're family members got shot down by an Apache helicopter or blown two pieces in 9/11... How would you feel?

I live for me.. Not my country. Does the country help me get A's in school? No.. Who's paying for my college?

This netbook.. I bought it.

***** you call me? Because I have an opinion.. So what does that make you? You are a cocksucking brainwashed *****.

Who is deluded from the truth, and in denial because you are simply brainwashed and believe in god.

Comment

I ain't leaving. I can say what I want.

This country is a piece of ****. Enough said. Why lie? Who do we trust? Its a free country, but I bet if one of you're family members got shot down by an Apache helicopter or blown two pieces in 9/11... How would you feel?

I live for me.. Not my country. Does the country help me get A's in school? No.. Who's paying for my college?

This netbook.. I bought it.

***** you call me? Because I have an opinion.. So what does that make you? You are a cocksucking brainwashed *****.

Who is deluded from the truth, and in denial because you are simply brainwashed and believe in god.
                  im a ****ing atheist you dumb****!

just because im from the south im a bible thumper?

you half witted dumbass

go listen to all your buddies who get so mistreated by the government but get a ****ing welfare check off them every month

Comment

if the muslims were over her they would be killing every man woman and child they saw with no mercy.

panzy ass mother ****ers
                    don't generalise.....

if the muslims were here???

well they aren't you prick....its the yanks who invaded a country for supposed WMD's but we all know it was to secure the oil reserves

pansy ass mofos???

you immature prick.....that's somebody's brother...somebody's father.....would you be saying that if an innocent yank got gunned down for being a civilian???

Comment

panzy ass mother ****ers
                      Dont be stupid. Muslims are there in the US. Americans can be muslim too .

Comment

Working...
                      X