Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd barely won a decision against Oscar & took 10 rounds to finally put Hatton away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol what a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      I answer that.

The older, the new to the 147 weightclass JMM was schooled by the overweight PBF!! True!!

But the still developing Pac fought JMM in his Prime age & weight in the 1st fight. Pac got robbed with a Draw. For the rematch, Pac already said his intention to move up in weight but he still give JMM a last fight at 130. The Weight drained Pac still beat JMM in a close fight.

Now can you imagine what a Full Pledge 145 pounder Pac will do now to the newly & barely 140 lbs JMM??? Pac will annihilate JMM at this weight class. JMM will finally Be KOed by Pac at this weight!!!
      That's my cuz PacD. This guy is legit in case of those who dont know him. For me, his words are second to Freddie Roach when it comes to boxing predictions. When PAC was still fighting the Moraleses in the lower weights, PacD already said Manny will eventually fight Hatton, Oscar, Mayweather, even Cotto. During that time, I thought this cousin of mine is ****ing nuts, I myself doubted PAC could do that. But whala, see what has transpired over the years, PAC has already fought many of these guys and its 3 down 1 to go. PacD and lately Freddie Roach had forseen it that Mayweather is the icing on the cake to the ATG great career of Manny Pacquiao!

Comment

Working...
      X