Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since when did pacman become the 2nd comin of whitaker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since when did pacman become the 2nd comin of whitaker?

pac is one of my favourite fighters but 1 thing ppl are throwing around too much now is that pac is TOO ELUSIVE for any possible opponents. anyone that is unbiased will clearly see that marquez could not miss manny all night in the rematch, he was there to be hit over and over.
    i honestly think ppl r really overeactin towards pacs last 3 performances, the reality is david diaz was never a threat to begin with, despite all of the pre-fight talk of how much it was a mis-match in DLH favour; due to the condition he CAME INTO THE RING he was unable to even punch back or defend himself. And to me all the ricky hatton fight proved was that Pacman can bang at 140, he definately brought his power up with him, we didnt really find out the other intangibles that were so interesting before the fight.....can pac handle the power of a bigger man? with the extra weight can he still have the stamina and speed to be effective in the late rounds of a gruelling fight?
    Pac has hardly been hit in his last 3 fights and thats not due to him bein a defensive genius. i feel that ppl are being a little bit blinded by the hype when predicting the cotto fight is gonna be an easy fight.

just had to share that with u guys and see wot u think?

Originally posted by verbz View Post
    pac is one of my favourite fighters but 1 thing ppl are throwing around too much now is that pac is TOO ELUSIVE for any possible opponents. anyone that is unbiased will clearly see that marquez could not miss manny all night in the rematch, he was there to be hit over and over.
    i honestly think ppl r really overeactin towards pacs last 3 performances, the reality is david diaz was never a threat to begin with, despite all of the pre-fight talk of how much it was a mis-match in DLH favour; due to the condition he CAME INTO THE RING he was unable to even punch back or defend himself. And to me all the ricky hatton fight proved was that Pacman can bang at 140, he definately brought his power up with him, we didnt really find out the other intangibles that were so interesting before the fight.....can pac handle the power of a bigger man? with the extra weight can he still have the stamina and speed to be effective in the late rounds of a gruelling fight?
    Pac has hardly been hit in his last 3 fights and thats not due to him bein a defensive genius. i feel that ppl are being a little bit blinded by the hype when predicting the cotto fight is gonna be an easy fight.

just had to share that with u guys and see wot u think?
    PAC has done more than Whitaker ever did in his career and his legacy will take a **** on Whitakers.....And I used to love watching Sweet Pea

Comment

did u read any of what was written? i am not comparing the 2 head to head

Comment

Exactly right. People are too caught up in his recent performances. Diaz, Hatton and DLH's corpse????? And now he's an ATG? GTFO!

He knocked down JMM 4 times in two fights yet he ends up beating him by a single point in both fights combined! Yet, according to his fans, Pac is a beast from another planet that will never lose.

A skilled boxer will make him look human.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Exactly right. People are too caught up in his recent performances. Diaz, Hatton and DLH's corpse????? And now he's an ATG? GTFO!

He knocked down JMM 4 times in two fights yet he ends up beating him by a single point in both fights combined! Yet, according to his fans, Pac is a beast from another planet that will never lose.

JMM is an ATG as well. Dinimita is the best technical fighter in the sport IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post

thats what im thinking bro, he is not elusive he is there to be hit and he gets hit alot. and until he fights cotto nobody knows if he can take the punch of a bigger man because in his last 3 fights he hasnt taken 1

Comment

since when did pacman become the 2nd comin of whitaker?

3 weeks ago...you didnt get the memo?

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                PAC has done more than Whitaker ever did in his career and his legacy will take a **** on Whitakers.....And I used to love watching Sweet Pea
                You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
                  hahahahahahahha

Comment

He is not even being compared to Sweat Pea, he is being compared to Henry Armstrong, but TS you can try again.

I remember a Hatton fan on another forum who constantly made threads and posts asking everyone before the Manny/Hatton bout, he asked since when did Pacquiao have Tyson power? Because I said that Manny would knock out Hatton in 5 and he would laugh at me. lol lol lol did I ever get the last laugh on that one, to make matters worse, Hatton was knocked the puck out in less than TWO rounds. Oh MY!

Comment

Working...
                    X