Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: If Lance Armstrong Can Do It - Why Can’t Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadBrains View Post
    Actually, pac camp already agreed to the USADA blood testing thing, but said that there should be a $10 million penalty to whoever tested positive which the floyd camp refused.
    whos ass did u just fall out of with this false comment? the $10mil was for floyd for every pound he was over 147 and guess what???? floyd agreed to that outrageous **** even though that was total bull**** on pacs team! but pac fans just cant call it straight why am i even typing?

Comment

The reason is it is not one competitor demanding that Armstrong does the test. It is the governing body. The test is done by all cyclists, not just two. And Lance Armstrong did something that was never before done. Pacquiao has surpassed all the present greats, but his accomplishment is not unique. Decades before steroids were available, Henry Armstrong did something astonishing in winning titles in 3 weight classes.

If the NSAC requires all fighters to do what the Mayweathers want, then that is a different story. Why are the Mayweathers doing this in the first place? Several fighters have already agreed to fight Pacquiao with NSAC testing alone. Pacquiao already agreed to do beyond what is normally done. And yet they want more. The question should be whether Mayweather really wants to fight or not.

Comment

Unlike Lance Armstrong, Floyd will have the advantage.

Pac will come to win by strength, brute force, and power. He will attempt to knock out Floyd.

Floyd will come to win by pot shooting and points.

Blood test before the fight is unfair to Pac who plan to use his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorbetero View Post
          amrstrong is in my top 10 boxers of all time! ive seen all his fights on youtube!!! nyahahaha
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He's my top 10 ATG of all time nyhahhahahahahahaha

Comment

Say what you want, but the Tour is a difficult event that requires lots of stamina. If Lance could win even when they tested him on the day of the events, then why can't Pacquiao?

Comment

lol, poor pinoys, national writers are saying lance armstrong who rode with a cancerous set of balls still has biggers balls than manny pacquiao.

Comment

Absolutely. Best single thing I've read on this whole situation.

Comment

Are there any international travelers posting opinions? If you've never traveled around the world you, Don't know what it does to your body. Time zone, weather, etc. Why do you think fighters spend days and weeks getting used to that country's conditions. Why would you fly back and forth halfway around the world submitting to tests ordered by some organization. It is easy for FM to get into his car, drive to some clinic, give blood, go home and train. Can you just get into a plane, fly halfway around the world, give blood, fly home and resume training and think this won't effect you? C'mon people let's get real. And as far as Lance being tested. HE WAS IN FRANCE BEING TESTED IN FRANCE. Did he travel, let's say to Australia, get tested, then go back to France and race. I DON'T THINK SO. so basically what I'm saying is This article makes no sense. Your arguement has no merit. P.S. I am not a FM or MP fan. I just want to see a good fight.

Comment

TO ALL THE IDIOTS IN THIS BOARD: Boxing and cycling are as different as night and day. In cycling, the main issue is stamina, going well beyond your physical limits. In boxing, you have an opponent in front of you who will punch and knock you out if you give him an opportunity.No amount of designer drugs or steroids could make one's chin withstand strong punches like those landed by Cotto on Manny.

Comment

Breaking news. MP has told Arum to file a lawsuit against Jr. Sr. and Golden Boy. Defamation, libel and slander. I'm not sure if I can mention another website where I got this info.

Comment

Working...
                      X