Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Dirrell learns from this and steps it up a level ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans...

Let's put it in perspective.

Dirrell did nothing.

His punches were mostly pit pat, he ran like a btch.

Clinched like a btch

Whined like a btch

And lost like a btch

I was quite disappointed coz Dirrell had it in him to make this into a fight and win.

Boxing is fighting not fckin running. He ran for 10 rounds when he could have engaged and won most of the rounds.

If Dirrell doesnt get his balls together he's another wasted talent.

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
      Americans...

Let's put it in perspective.

Dirrell did nothing.

His punches were mostly pit pat, he ran like a btch.

Clinched like a btch

Whined like a btch

And lost like a btch

I was quite disappointed coz Dirrell had it in him to make this into a fight and win.

Boxing is fighting not fckin running. He ran for 10 rounds when he could have engaged and won most of the rounds.

If Dirrell doesnt get his balls together he's another wasted talent.
      I call bull**** on the bold. Everytime he hit Froch it was eitehr a solid jab or a nasty straight left, or a good left hook. No pitty-pat by dirrel!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        I call bull**** on the bold. Everytime he hit Froch it was eitehr a solid jab or a nasty straight left, or a good left hook. No pitty-pat by dirrel!!1
        Ur a Puerto Rican... and u do realize that to be a champ you gotta beat the champ.

That is how Cotto came into being btw..

The adage speaks true to all challengers.

Cmon! Id confess I was rooting for Dirrell coz he had the weapons, quick feet, southpaw, quick hands, volume punching.

But the freakin Dirrell ran ran and ran like a btch... He could have easily won the fight had he engaged and fought Froch.

The super 6 is the pantheon of boxing competition as it pits elites vs elites.

No way ur gonna win a championship nor become the best SMW by just running.

Dirrell has the skills...

NOW HE HAS TO LEARN TO FCKIN FIGHT.

Just fckin fight.

Comment

he uses his speed to his advantage he won last nite the whole world knows it anyone who watches boxing knows it

showtime try to downplay and they were the only ones that did they have the most to lose i got turn off by the decision last nite and makes me feel like no one will get a fair shake

sky even had dirrell winning all but bruce

Comment

Ur a Puerto Rican... and u do realize that to be a champ you gotta beat the champ.

Cmon! Id confess I was rooting for Dirrell coz he had the weapons, quick feet, southpaw, quick hands, volume punching.

But the freakin Dirrell ran ran and ran like a btch... He could have easily won the fight had he engaged and fought Froch.

Just fckin fight.
            im rican too dirrell won man sorry

Comment

No he didnt.

It's only biased Americans who love running that considers him winning.

A lot of Americans were disappointed as well as he did nothing.

Boxing is not running dude.

You wanna be a champ... beat the champ... not run.

It's as simple as ever for DIrrell. He just needs his balls for this tourney

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                im rican too dirrell won man sorry
                Wanna be a champ... beat the champ.. not run.

That's an adage that will never change.

Comment

Wanna be a champ... beat the champ.. not run.

That's an adage that will never change.
                  how bout the champ if dirrell didnt do enough the champ did less

Comment

Just fckin fight
                    Dirrell in my opinion doesn't have the chin/heart to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by swizz View Post
                      how bout the champ if dirrell didnt do enough the champ did less
                      The champ wins by default.

Cmon man!

You already know this.

Of course in championship fights the champion is favored to win. The odds are stacked against the challenger and he has the age-old duty to take the fight to the champ if he wants to take the belt.

If Dirrell was the champ I'd assure you he wins easy on Froch. But Froch is the champ and Dirrell the challenger.

And cmon... it's not like Dirrell couldn't fight.

Round 11 and 12 were Dirrell's best rounds. Had he decided to fight like that from the get-go it's an easy win for Dirrell maybe even a KO late.

But he wasted the oppurtunity by running for 10 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X