No announcement yet.

The Spirit of Crazy Horse Documentry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spirit of Crazy Horse Documentry

Just watched this . Good show about the native indians and the civil war , true story .

They talk about Nazi Germany killing jews but rarely do they talk about Americans massacring Indians.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      They talk about Nazi Germany killing jews but rarely do they talk about Americans massacring Indians.
      I know mate . It's sad what happened to them , that land they owned the black hills was something like 6billion year old now it's run by white man all because they found gold and forced them to sell it . Crazyhorse is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Even though it was terrible what happened to the American Indian, I think it's unfair to compaire the Holocaust to that.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          Even though it was terrible what happened to the American Indian, I think it's unfair to compaire the Holocaust to that.
          I think it's pretty sad tbh . Their whole cultures and more or less human rights ended up nothing , their traditions they had for hundereds and hundereds of years because the whites found gold on their land .

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            Both are murder/ethnic cleansing. There are others too like the millions of Armenians and Pol Pot cleansing his own country. Each one of them have at least a million deaths by murder. Too bad only the crime against jews were counted/had a specific number.

Comment

Custars last stand

Comment

Working...
              X