Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali Backing Pacquiao on 5/2, Says Daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great. He will be very disappointed come May 3rd though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      THis is why I'm a Floyd fan

He's always willing to against the establishment and society if need be
      All Floyd is, is for Floyd and you say you like that ....... that is why you are a Floyd fan.

Comment

• If The Greatest says Manny wins, you can take it to the bank.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dachozen1 View Post
            You must've missed it when Roy was clowning Floyd.
            Possibly. Everytime I see him on hbo he's riding floyd. Either way. It's all opinions. Who the F cares until May 3rd when one fan base is no longer on boxing scene? That's going to break the servers down!

I wonder how many fans of the Losers base are going to be jumping over bridges May 3rd?

Anyone want to make bets on that instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
              Possibly. Everytime I see him on hbo he's riding floyd. Either way. It's all opinions. Who the F cares until May 3rd when one fan base is no longer on boxing scene? That's going to break the servers down!

I wonder how many fans of the Losers base are going to be jumping over bridges May 3rd?

Anyone want to make bets on that instead?
              If it looks anything like after how Pac Vs Marquez 4 looked as far as users disappearing, Boxing Scene is gonna see a huge decline in daily traffic.

And some Pacquiao fans to this day haven't came back.

Comment

• http://masterherald.com/stephen-curr...-jersey/13625/

Comment

• Floyd represents the SELFISH person in ALL OF US.

Pacquiao represents the heart and GIVING person in all of us. FEW REAL MEN have a giving heart because they've been beaten down to steal what scraps they can cling to even when those scraps are millions of dollars like Mayweather. He is NOT a man or fighter compared to Pacquiao win or lose.

Any REAL man and REAL person with depth can see that. If not, I feel sorry for you have a worthless boring life because you don't know what REAL fighting is. The ability to be knocked down and take THE WORST LOSS and beating you can take and NEVER giving up and getting back up again and again. This is why Pacquiao will influence the world like a REAL martial ARTIST as he paints history whether in the ring, buying and building hospitals in his country, helping the poor and people through being a senator, and eventually becoming the president of the Phillippines. Floyd will do NOTHING on that grand a scale simply because he is too SELFISH. Now if you want to get behind him, I understand because in your WEAK mind he is perfect and amazing. He is the GREATEST HUMAN BEING and FIGHTER EVER. lol. right

Comment

• Spar me the BS, floyd is just unapologetic for who he is. Manny is drunkard degenerate gambler adultery. Who bumps the bible when the lights come on.
                    Originally posted by hardboiled777 View Post
                    Floyd represents the SELFISH person in ALL OF US.

Pacquiao represents the heart and GIVING person in all of us. FEW REAL MEN have a giving heart because they've been beaten down to steal what scraps they can cling to even when those scraps are millions of dollars like Mayweather. He is NOT a man or fighter compared to Pacquiao win or lose.

Any REAL man and REAL person with depth can see that. If not, I feel sorry for you have a worthless boring life because you don't know what REAL fighting is. The ability to be knocked down and take THE WORST LOSS and beating you can take and NEVER giving up and getting back up again and again. This is why Pacquiao will influence the world like a REAL martial ARTIST as he paints history whether in the ring, buying and building hospitals in his country, helping the poor and people through being a senator, and eventually becoming the president of the Phillippines. Floyd will do NOTHING on that grand a scale simply because he is too SELFISH. Now if you want to get behind him, I understand because in your WEAK mind he is perfect and amazing. He is the GREATEST HUMAN BEING and FIGHTER EVER. lol. right

Comment

• Ali don't know shit about boxing.

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X