Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come maidana wants danny garcia fight badly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Just took a shot to be honest I noticed you still had a Mathysse pic in your sig figured if you're still riding with that dude you must've been going super hard for him when the hype was at it's highest ... Pre Garcia... Am I right?
    the worst i said about danny pre fight lucas was he (danny) was gonna end up driving a cab, in response to someone who said lucas only fought cab drivers in argentina. as you can see, i was obviously wrong. other than that, nothing that i can recall. i'm still a lucas fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      like he is always supposed to? let me guess, by a body punch? yeah, right....

broner was going to gatti chino
      You say that as if him getting dropped is so far fetched. Josesito Lopez dropped him

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the worst i said about danny pre fight lucas was he (danny) was gonna end up driving a cab, in response to someone who said lucas only fought cab drivers in argentina. as you can see, i was obviously wrong. other than that, nothing that i can recall. i'm still a lucas fan.
        Cool. Not saying that it's you but I can remember the "hardcore" Mathysse guys and suddenly it's a lot of "I gave danny a chance I just thought Mathysse was better" ... But at one point it was literally like 70% of the site saying Mathysse was an unstoppable force and he was going to pancake Garcia. Were could they all have went?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Cool. Not saying that it's you but I can remember the "hardcore" Mathysse guys and suddenly it's a lot of "I gave danny a chance I just thought Mathysse was better" ... But at one point it was literally like 70% of the site saying Mathysse was an unstoppable force and he was going to pancake Garcia. Were could they all have went?
          some are still here, and they keep embarrasing lucas. each fanbase has them.

and hanz, i'm not gonna quote you but lopez never dropped maidana. just like zab never dropped floyd.

Comment

Cuz its a winnable fight of the yea-type fight

Comment

Might have something to do with Khan beating Maidana and Danny beating Khan. If Maidana can beat Danny, it kinda makes up for the Khan in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by wenceslao View Post
                whats are the reasons? how come he thinks he can whoop danny?
                Because Danny struggles against guys who like to slug it out and someone as aggressive as Maidana along with his power, could really take Garcia out. Maidana doesn't know who the **** any of these guys are and it is his management pushing for this fight because it stands as a very high reward. Also low risk considering Garcia goes life and death with every has been he has faced. He is lucky he caught Khan because he was on the verge of being TKO'd. He is a one trick pony and relies on his mediocre boxing ability to get the job done. His dad even said Danny is being thrown to the wolves and has learned all he will ever learn. Stating that it's the big leagues now after Herrera and Garcia is at his peak. Maidana would go in there to kick Danny's *ss for 12 rounds. This would also be a very marketable fight with Maidana now almost being slated as a gate keeper testing the superstar prospects like Broner, Ortiz, and Khan.

Comment

If I'm Maidana, I'm looking to be this generations ricardo Mayorga and look to be the B-side to every PPv fighter..
                  Much like how mayorga fought tito, Oscar, shane, vargas, cotto

Maidana has already reached the peak with 2 PPv fights with floyd..
                  Now I would only look to fight the other PPv fighters-manny, marquez, canelo, cotto
                  Those are the guys that can headline PPv and Maidana makes interesting fights with all of them

Who wouldn't be down for Maidana vs cotto in June or Maidana vs marqeuz in July

Comment

Make it happen. Swift will ice Maidana.

Garcia-Maidana in September.

Comment

Working...
                    X