No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Forget Floyd, that fool won't come anywhere near a ring Martinez is in. What about cleaning out your own division Sergio?
    he's bum ass promoter wants nothing to do with GGG

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Floyd might as well fight Wlad

People desperately want Floyd to lose, which i find funny

This is the best people can come up with?

Comment

Nice to see a Middleweight calling out a Welterweight instead of the guys in his own division.

Comment

As Floyd has held 2 straps and currently is the WBA 154lb boss, if Martinez can make 154 then this is a legit fight and as fight fans we should be want to see this fight get made

Comment

Oh so its okay for Floyd to fight little old Marquez? How about Sergio fighting Chavez Jr who outweighed him by something ridiculous?

The real reason you don't want to see it is because you're as scared as that vanity riddled ****house Floyd is of him losing his precious little '0'
            I am done with Floyd & call me jealous but all he ever does is talk about money and it bores me rigid. Thinks his **** don't stink, what a snobby, gutless fcuker. He'd sell his own mother for a dollar.

Sergio knocks his ass out any weight, period.

Golovkin? Oh please like you'll give Sergio a damn grain of credit for beating some unproven guy whose best win is over Kerry 'NO' Hope. Tell Golovkin to go fight someone worth a damn and get a fanbase.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Nice to see a Middleweight calling out a Welterweight instead of the guys in his own division.
              There it is again. "How horrible for a guy to want to move down one division and fight a champion in that division! Let's keep calling him a welterweight and pretend Floyd isn't a champion at 154!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Forget Floyd, that fool won't come anywhere near a ring Martinez is in. What about cleaning out your own division Sergio?
                this. . .

we all know he wont fight any high risk fights. although i think floyd beats him at 154;

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  he's bum ass promoter wants nothing to do with GGG

Wants no part of GGG. None.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    Carmen Basilio.

Cojones.

Something we won't see from Floyd, unfortunately I believe.

Comment

Some of yall really think this Golovkin guy is something. Why??!!??

Comment

Working...
                      X