Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the abortion debate is never black and white...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing stupidity.

Men get that choice it's called a condom.

Plus, why are you ****ing girls bareback, if you don't give a **** about them and wouldn't want her to raise your child. Anyone over 8 knows unprotected sex can equal baby. No excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      ****ing stupidity.

Plus, why are you ****ing girls bareback, if you don't give a **** about them and wouldn't want her to raise your child. Anyone over 8 knows unprotected sex can equal baby. No excuse.
      Females give it to you straight up!

Comment

****ing stupidity.

LOL. Last time I triedt go bareback the girl asked me if I wanted a baby.

I put the sheath on the sword immediately after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

See, I agree, the girl knows what will happen too. . . why can she then have the option to have an abortion, but the guy has to so what the girl wants?

Why would a girl LET a guy have sex with her bareback? Why isn't she on birth control, or have a dental dam?

Things happen in the heat of the moment - the drive to have sex is one of our NEEDS (yes, it is a biologically driven need). . . Yet the girl can have a decision to not be a mother (which she absolutely should have), but the guy can't have a decision not to be a father (even if it's just a "financial father")?

One of my friends got this chubby broad pregnant, and he was wanting to man up, and be a dad - in fact, he was EXCITED about being a dad and wanting to settle down with the girl and start a family. . She wen behind his back, got an abortion, and then never talked to him again.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

That's what I mean. If you look at the bird you're with and know for a fact you would never wanna have children with her, then put something on your ****. It's a lot easier to put on a condom then it is to go to court, fight over some poor child and traumatise it.

That **** makes me sick. All these guys whining about these 'skanky b1tches' that have their babies.

Here's a newsflash;

STOP FU*KING SKANKY B1TCHES BAREBACK THEN, YOU LEMONS!

I have two children from the same dude, I got pregnant when I was young. Would I pick him to father my children at 28? Not a chance, but I picked him at 19, and even when he didn't feel like being a dad, I was still here changing diapers and cleaning up spit up.

I have ZERO sympathy for men who sleep with a girl raw and then act all surprised when she turns up pregnant. If you're that stupid, you should just stick to jerking off.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              I agree 100%, but it takes two. . . woman shouldn't have gotten knocked up. Woman gets choice to be a mom, so man should get choice to be a father. simple!
              I agree with you, it seems to be a bit unbalanced. The only problem is if the girl doesnt want the baby the baby is aborted and ceases to exist, if (according to your theory) the guy didnt want the baby, the baby would still be alive and potentially struggle financially.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                I agree with you, it seems to be a bit unbalanced. The only problem is if the girl doesnt want the baby the baby is aborted and ceases to exist, if (according to your theory) the guy didnt want the baby, the baby would still be alive and potentially struggle financially.
                The woman would make the choice to have the baby as a single mother, ergo it's her responsibility to support the child. . . Or, she could just get govt. assistance, and earn a pretty decent little salary for her and her baby.

Comment

When you refer to babies as a way to 'make a decent living' you are not qualified to speak about babies EVER.

GTFO.

Comment

In Con Law II, I learned all about the abortion law. . . In one Supreme Court case, the state passed a statute that REQUIRED the female to get her husband's permission before she could get an abortion, and the federal govt. shot that down as unconstitutional; an abortion is a fundamental right for a woman, they posited, and that this would be too big of a "road block" for the woman in her right to be, or not to be a mother. .

So I say the father should have the SAME RIGHTS PRE-BIRTH as the female. . . If he doens't want to be a father because he's not ready, or whatever the reason may be, he should have that option. .

BUt you see, Danny, the point you raised about finances IS THE REASON the govt. will never do this - because they don't want to have to pick up the tab on a bunch of fat girls who are too sorry to get a job.

Comment

When you refer to babies as a way to 'make a decent living' you are not qualified to speak about babies EVER.

GTFO.
                      You're speaking to a future lawyer, know your place woman.

Comment

Working...
                      X