Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old man Clitoli got lucky Solis got injured, Solis was winning the round. If Solis is not to return till 2012, Clitoli will be too old for Solis so Solis should not even bother with him then.

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
      The old man Clitoli got lucky Solis got injured, Solis was winning the round. If Solis is not to return till 2012, Clitoli will be too old for Solis so Solis should not even bother with him then.
      Sure he was winning the round. He landed about 3 punches before he got KTFO.

Solis is a fat, crippled bum and wouldn't get past any top contender, much less Vitali.

Comment

To me Solis was exposing some major holes in Vitali before he got injured. It's a damn shame that fight didn't go longer.

Comment

Clitoli? That's got to be the lamest, most contrived butchering of his name yet.

Grow up.

Comment

Before the Klitschko fight ppl on here overrated, overhyped, overdick rided this guy. I myself, have never been big on this guy. He's never really had a signature win and looked sub par against Ray Austin. If he never fights again, I wouldn't care..

Comment

This post can't be serious, even if you felt Solis was winning the round who decides a fight in 1 rounds entire outcome? You sound like Guerrero the cry-baby excuse maker!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Before the Klitschko fight ppl on here overrated, overhyped, overdick rided this guy. I myself, have never been big on this guy. He's never really had a signature win and looked sub par against Ray Austin. If he never fights again, I wouldn't care..
                His hype was mainly a result of his stellar amateur career. As a pro he looked sluggish and unimpressive, and whilst a glimmer of his old skills would occasionally surface like a diver coming up for air, whatever he used to be was slowly getting drowned under ever increasing layers of fat.

Big big waste (waist?) or talent.

Comment

Clearly very talented and skilled, and with the right conditioning he could've been very competitive in the division. But as of right now, he's just your typical modern day heavyweight lardass, who's wasted away his talent by being fat, because he thinks being fat gives him some type of advantage in the ring, when all it did was just **** up his career.

Comment

Vitali's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis:

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
                      Vitali's statement after his 1st round knockout win over Solis:

"I was inside the ring and I saw many, many times on video - the fight, and there is only one clear answer. I prepared the punch, half uppercut/half hook. I prepared this punch and I feel that I hit him pretty hard. Solis was knocked out, what happened after that, where he breaks his ligaments or his knee - it's his problem. I'm sorry the fight was so short. The next fight, I promise not to hit my opponent for the first three rounds, and then I'll knock him out. With Solis there are no excuses, this was a knockout punch"

How is it that Klitschko fans can possibly call the end result of that fight a "knockout" and at the same time offer up endless b!tching and moaning and excuses about what transpired in the Lewis fight? How does tearing a ligament in your knee have anything to do with punches? Surely if Solis is healthy, he deserves an immediate rematch after Vitali is done with Adamek, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Working...
                      X