Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye & Vitali Klitschko planning fight for 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Vitali had taken the selfie

Kind of cringey that Haye just took his phone out and snapped a selfie.

Comment

Originally posted by hen_lop12 View Post
      beez are you kidding me. Vitali is hands down better then his brother. Vitali would still crush Haye. There not going to fight but this fight would sell in a heartbeat.
      I disagree. the only thing vitali has over wlad is chin and work rate. wlad is much better technically and throws his punches with full leverage. vitali has always been an arm puncher and got his kayos through a cumalative effect

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        I disagree. the only thing vitali has over wlad is chin and work rate. wlad is much better technically and throws his punches with full leverage. vitali has always been an arm puncher and got his kayos through a cumalative effect
        plus wlad had all kinds of trouble landing on the elusive haye and hes a much sharper more accurate puncher than vitali. vitali would be missing badly. Im talking about old vitali here. a younger vitali likely would have stopped haye by the mid to late rounds but old vitali really lost his speed and snap in his punches

Comment

Vitali already ducked Haye and retired, everyone knows this. Haye called out Vitali for like 2 years and Vitali eventually said he'd fight the winner of Haye vs Chisora, then after Haye knocked out Chisora (which Vitali didn't come close to doing) he ducked Haye and fought Charr. And then he retired instead of fighting Haye who was still chasing the fight. Vitali ducked, there's no two ways about it. Good fighter but a duck is a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Vitali already ducked Haye and retired, everyone knows this. Haye called out Vitali for like 2 years and Vitali eventually said he'd fight the winner of Haye vs Chisora, then after Haye knocked out Chisora (which Vitali didn't come close to doing) he ducked Haye and fought Charr. And then he retired instead of fighting Haye who was still chasing the fight. Vitali ducked, there's no two ways about it. Good fighter but a duck is a duck.
            didnt haye back out and fight valuev instead? I doubt very much that vitali would duck haye. he always expressed a desire to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
              didnt haye back out and fight valuev instead? I doubt very much that vitali would duck haye. he always expressed a desire to fight him
              Haye ducked Vitali originally about two years before and fought Valuev for the title, it was an easier route to become a world heavyweight champion so he took it. But fast forward a few years and Vitali ended up ducking Haye - if you watch the post-fight interview of the Chisora fight, Vitali says "I would have been in trouble if Chisora was a faster fighter". We know Haye is a fast heavyweight.

Same night at the post-fight press conf, Haye was there and called Vitali out from the crowd - that's the night of the famous "he glassed me" brawl between Haye and Chisora - and it was on that night that Vitali and Boente said they'd fight Haye if he beats Chisora (all of this is recorded on video).

Because Vitali had a tough fight with Chisora he believed Chisora would beat Haye but when Haye KOd Chisora a few months later, Vitali realized he might not be able to beat Haye so he didn't go through with his earlier promise of fighting him if he beat Chisora - instead he retired and ducked Haye altogether. You could even say, at that particular time, Haye scared Vitali into retirement.

Comment

Haye ducked Vitali originally about two years before and fought Valuev for the title, it was an easier route to become a world heavyweight champion so he took it. But fast forward a few years and Vitali ended up ducking Haye - if you watch the post-fight interview of the Chisora fight, Vitali says "I would have been in trouble if Chisora was a faster fighter". We know Haye is a fast heavyweight.

Same night at the post-fight press conf, Haye was there and called Vitali out from the crowd - that's the night of the famous "he glassed me" brawl between Haye and Chisora - and it was on that night that Vitali and Boente said they'd fight Haye if he beats Chisora (all of this is recorded on video).

Because Vitali had a tough fight with Chisora he believed Chisora would beat Haye but when Haye KOd Chisora a few months later, Vitali realized he might not be able to beat Haye so he didn't go through with his earlier promise of fighting him if he beat Chisora - instead he retired and ducked Haye altogether. You could even say, at that particular time, Haye scared Vitali into retirement.
                cant really blame vitali tho. he looked so old and slow in his last 2 fights with chisora and charr. the last thing an old shot fighter wants to face is a guy with tremendous speed. haye would have made him look bad

Comment

Vitali didn't duck no one, please stop. Especially not Haye. He wanted that fight. Haye wanted it too.

Vitali chose to fight someone else because Haye had a big money fight lined up vs Chisora. Then retired, as he's completely entitled to at the age of 42 or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Vitali didn't duck no one, please stop. Especially not Haye. He wanted that fight. Haye wanted it too.

Vitali chose to fight someone else because Haye had a big money fight lined up vs Chisora. Then retired, as he's completely entitled to at the age of 42 or whatever.
                    As I mentioned before Haye vs Chisora fight was sealed at the post-fight press conf of Vitali vs Chisora. 1) because that dramatic/funny brawl created a massive buzz for Haye vs Chisora and 2) because Vitali and Boente said that if Haye beats Chisora then Vitali would fight Haye.

After Haye knocked out Chisora, Vitali kept his distance from Haye, because he didn't come close to KOing Chisora himself. He realized Haye's power was real and his speed would be a major problem so he ducked him.

You should just admit that Vitali ducked instead of making excuses because the evidence is pretty overwhelming, and it's an opinion based on real evidence, not out of some hate towards Vitali. Vitali is one of my favorite heavyweights of all time but he did duck Haye in the end.

Comment

As I mentioned before Haye vs Chisora fight was sealed at the post-fight press conf of Vitali vs Chisora. 1) because that dramatic/funny brawl created a massive buzz for Haye vs Chisora and 2) because Vitali and Boente said that if Haye beats Chisora then Vitali would fight Haye.

After Haye knocked out Chisora, Vitali kept his distance from Haye, because he didn't come close to KOing Chisora himself. He realized Haye's power was real and his speed would be a major problem so he ducked him.

You should just admit that Vitali ducked instead of making excuses because the evidence is pretty overwhelming, and it's an opinion based on real evidence, not out of some hate towards Vitali. Vitali is one of my favorite heavyweights of all time but he did duck Haye in the end.
                      1) Vitali didn't say anything. 2) it was more of a nod from boente rather than a "David, 100% if you fight Chisora you'll fight Vitali afterwards".

It was a post fight presser ffs. Stop being so sensationalistic.

You can say what you want about Vitali, and God knows his resume is not great, but the guy is a mans man and he wanted to fight. It just didn't pan out.

Comment

Working...
                      X