Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: It's Now Floyd Mayweather's Turn To Lose!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAR Maidana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Even though Maidanas groupies (grown men that would also suck him off if he asked) here like to attempt to heckle me, I'm still rolling with El Chino 05-03-2014. Time to put the money team in a casket, Floyd's gonna get old over night.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Who the hell is saying that? Whoever that was must have missed the Devon Alexander fight
        Another cat who thinks its the same Maidana, or that that fight somehow has any bearing on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          No one is saying maidana is going to shock the world if they do they are just as stupid as you
          Actually some posters did state that. And I'm not the that's stupid because I didn't say maidana would win. He will be out boxed come fight night. Haters will come up with an excuse to downplay the victory and so on. I give maidana credit for confidence though. I don't understand why fans still want to see him fight PAC. If he fights him and wins people will just accuse him of fighting PAC passed his prime, even though Floyd is older and passed his prime as well.

Comment

Working...
          X