Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kelly Pavlik knock out Ward and unify 168. Better comeback than Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Kelly Pavlik knock out Ward and unify 168. Better comeback than Foreman?

If Pavlik knock out Ward and unify the 168 Division by beating all the top fighters, will you consider that a better comeback than Old Foreman? I would.
    Yes, better than Old George
    46.15%
    Nah- still not as good
    53.85%

Originally posted by Jel View Post
    If Pavlik knock out Ward and unify the 168 Division by beating all the top fighters, will you consider that a better comeback than Old Foreman? I would.
    It would be equal in my opinion....

Comment

Hell no. If Pavlik was 45 years old and did it then yeah.

Comment

IF he were to do that, I would ride my unicorn to his house to congratulate him directly. But I don't see that fantasy scenario happening.

Comment

Ward at his prime weight, in his prime is a better fighter than Michael Moorer, especially at heavyweight.

George Foreman is a better fighter than Kelly Pavlik, always has been. Even power P4P, Foreman is better.

Yes, I would say it's a better comeback.

Comment

Just beating Ward by itself hell nah...... But unifying I would lean toward Pavlik

Comment

Pavlik is like 15 years younger than Foreman's age when he did that.

Comment

knocking out ward then beating Abraham, Froch, and Kessler (assuming he beats Magee).

The way Pavlik has looked since Bhop yes, it would be a better comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                  Ward at his prime weight, in his prime is a better fighter than Michael Moorer, especially at heavyweight.

George Foreman is a better fighter than Kelly Pavlik, always has been. Even power P4P, Foreman is better.

Yes, I would say it's a better comeback.
                  Yep. Have to agree. These things get measured by the stakes involved strictly. Not subjective opinions about a fighters stock or fan image.

Comment

hes 100 percent tailor made for ward

Comment

Working...
                    X