Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Coke is dominating my life (Diet Coke that is)': Father admits he has a problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Diet Coke have fake sugar in it, so its actually worse then the Coke that taste good in regular Coke? It's unbelievable how stupid people are and still haven't learned that fake sugar is worse for your body than real sugar.

This man is an embarrassment to society for allowing himself to get as obese as he has. With people like this, they always make excuses claiming it s a genetic disorder, they all ****ing claim that. So, they have a genetic disorder thats called I'm too ****ing fat and lazy to go for a walk or jog.
    Last edited by uoykcuf; 11-25-2011, 04:27 AM.

Comment

It would be more interesting to hear his actual pig diet, Diet Coke doesn't really have any calories in it so that's not the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
        Doesn't Diet Coke have fake sugar in it, so its actually worse then the Coke that taste good in regular Coke? It's unbelievable how stupid people are and still haven't learned that fake sugar is worse for your body than real sugar.

This man is an embarrassment to society for allowing himself to get as obese as he has. With people like this, they always make excuses claiming it s a genetic disorder, they all ****ing claim that. So, they have a genetic disorder thats called I'm too ****ing fat and lazy to go for a walk or jog.
        how do you know what shape the man was in or his genetics,guess what nugga you have 2 fat parents your going to be fat,you have 2 blind parents you might end up blind.i could make you feel bad but i wont i can show you girls i hit and ditched and you will be like whyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          It would be more interesting to hear his actual pig diet, Diet Coke doesn't really have any calories in it so that's not the cause.
          I once heard a chick t kfc eating by herself order the family bucket with an extra side of mashed potatoes and Mac n cheese,and then go could i get a large diet coke with that

Comment

Lol @ "50% Extra"

Comment

The irony, some good coke would help him slim down.

Comment

It's okay, cos it's diet.

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
                  Only in England would a man this fat be featured in a full page editorial.

They really love and glorify their fat asses in England.
                  No its because its pretty rare to see a guy of that size here in America the guy would actually fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Lol @ "50% Extra"

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                      for a minute I thought you were talking about joe cokezaghe
                      yeah, he loves diet cocaine

Comment

Working...
                      X