Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we as boxing fans have a reason to ***** about a fighter not giving his fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
    every fight avoids certain styles cause they know once you lose people will call you shot,overated,a hype job,etc,etc...i see it everyday on here
    So you pretty much admitted that Mayweather has not fought the right fighters we should've seen him in the ring with?

Nice way to expose yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by 7 Mares View Post
      How about you Larry? Why defend a man who just cares about "getting his paycheck" and not giving his fans what they truly deserve even though your the one pumping money into his bank account?

SMFH
      shane-p4p#3
      jmm-p4p#2
      hatton p4p top5
      oscar-wbc champ
      baldo-linear champ

im not disappointed at all

what about that cheater you have in your avator.....how do you support him getting suspened beating a bum and all the sudden he gets to fight for a vacant title

Comment

So you pretty much admitted that Mayweather has not fought the right fighters we should've seen him in the ring with?

Nice way to expose yourself...
        no i was talking about manny...thats why he only fights comefoward fighters

Comment

shane-p4p#3
          jmm-p4p#2
          hatton p4p top5
          oscar-wbc champ
          baldo-linear champ

im not disappointed at all

what about that cheater you have in your avator.....how do you support him getting suspened beating a bum and all the sudden he gets to fight for a vacant title
          It's not my fault Bob Arum is putting him in there with the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, And it's going to be a really entertaining match so I see no problem with me supporting it.

And I like how you bring up Floyds resume, But it has three missing names that will forever haunt him which is Pacquiao, Margarito, and Cotto. Look you were satisfies with paying for Mayweather vs Baldomir? For ODLH?

Wow.........just wow....if that's your money playboy then go on

Comment

How about you Larry? Why defend a man who just cares about "getting his paycheck" and not giving his fans what they truly deserve even though your the one pumping money into his bank account?

SMFH
            7 mares why do you care so much that floyd doesn't fight? I mean what is he taking from you other than the chance to SEE him? As for the rest of your post, at least floyd is honest that its about money. What do you think manny fights for, to push a ****ing rav 4? Cmon why did manny do wapakman? This is their JOB dude. To see it any other way is juvenile.

Comment

no i was talking about manny...thats why he only fights comefoward fighters
              He's fighting someone that Mayweather avoided, Nothing wrong with that. He's also fought tougher competition. It's not his fault that in the divisions he's been in there's mexican style of fighting.... which there's nothing wrong with of course.

Comment

It's not my fault Bob Arum is putting him in there with the P4P #1 fighter in the sport, And it's going to be a really entertaining match so I see no problem with me supporting it.

And I like how you bring up Floyds resume, But it has three missing names that will forever haunt him which is Pacquiao, Margarito, and Cotto. Look you were satisfies with paying for Mayweather vs Baldomir? For ODLH?

Wow.........just wow....if that's your money playboy then go on
                baldo was the linear champ-cotto and margo were vacant title holders

and who wouldnt go after oscar..at 154(no catchweight) for a legit title(not vacant)

Comment

He's fighting someone that Mayweather avoided, Nothing wrong with that. He's also fought tougher competition. It's not his fault that in the divisions he's been in there's mexican style of fighting.... which there's nothing wrong with of course.
                  This shows a bias on your part. Just because a guy stands there and takes punches doesn't mean he is a better boxer than a guy who avoids it nor does it mean heas tougher.

Comment

Wow some of you boxing fans dont ****ing get it... I see nothing but stupidity coming from most of you so I'm done with this thread.

Comment

I dont give a damn about Mayweather's bank account. He already has enough money to provide for himself and the rest of his friends happily and comfortably.

If he is not making any real effort to make the Pacquiao fight happen, I will join the crowds that constantly call him a cherry picker and coward. I respect all boxers for stepping into the ring, but its because of us, the boxing fans, that Mayweather has a career at all. We are obligated as boxing fans to call for the best fights possible, and boxers are obligated to provide to the fans what they want to see.

and its hilarious, because I feel like Mayweather would beat Pacquiao anyway. Hes just a jackass that constantly tortures the fans until he gets the conditions that suite him perfectly, and then out of prior anticipation the fans give in and watch his fights(which are definitely still full of skill, no doubt about it) because its been stewing for so long.

I dont care if its a 'smart business move', Im a boxing fan, not his financial advisor. As long as the boxers' well beings are provided for, all I want to see are the best fights made with the best conditions possible.

The fight will probably be made eventually anyway, but if it doesnt ever or it takes so long to make that both of them have passed their prime, then screw Mayweather, hes a cherry picking coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X