No announcement yet.

Kudos to Floyd for making Pac look bad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    So I was at work, and out of nowhere I got this email from an old buddy/ex co-worker who doesn't watch boxing, but a huge football, baseball, basketball fan.

"Subject: I see...

I see your man can't handle a little drug test...you knew he was too good
    to be true.

Got to show the blood before you can step in the ring with the best pound
    for pound fighter in the world, "Mayweather". Mayweather can't let some
    phoney roid head step in the ring with him.

Later...call us Mayweather fans when your guy gets clean...I hear Pacquiao
    is starring in the next season of "Celebrity Rehab"."

Now I'm not sure if he's just messing around or not, or even copied and pasted from somewhere, but you can't deny that this PEDs issue is indeed getting attention.
    That's really funny,your colleague is great

Comment

Originally posted by Ninth302 View Post
      24 k. Posts? Damn. I know you a desert dick mofo. Last time you got some ***** you fell out of one...

your mom just left before i went to work

Comment

Snitchin ass f.a.g.g.o.t. If we was two blacks in slavery right now and I told you I was gonna run away I bet you'd tell Massa. In fact, you'd probably help him hunt me down you ol house*****...

what an emotional woman you are

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          I like all these "so I was at work and", "I was at the barber shop", "I was getting my oil changed", "I was getting my pap smear and the doctor" stories made up by Floyd fans that always end in these random people talking badly about Pacquiao.
          LOL this ^^^^^^^.

Comment

A one off email made by some random person makes pac look bad?

This propaganda Floyd and his fans regurgitate over and over againg is starting to get a little thin.

Comment

Snitchin ass f.a.g.g.o.t. If we was two blacks in slavery right now and I told you I was gonna run away I bet you'd tell Massa. In fact, you'd probably help him hunt me down you ol house*****...
              Is it really that serious?

Comment

24 k. Posts? Damn. I know you a desert dick mofo. Last time you got some ***** you fell out of one...
                Classy!!! Beautiful language!!! Don't even act like you've been Laid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  A one off email made by some random person makes pac look bad?

This propaganda Floyd and his fans regurgitate over and over againg is starting to get a little thin.
                  Guess you missed when the thread starter said this...

you do know I'm a pac fan and I'm Filipino right? Oh wait! but I also like Floyd, oh wait that's impossible! That can't be! I can't be a fan of both! I can only be either a ******* or a *****! lol douche

Comment

Actually wasnt Floyd.

It was Pac and his team.

Floyd handed him the rope. Pacs team tied it around his neck.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      Is it really that serious?

the Defenders Of Floyd flap their ***** lips with a vengeance when you talk about their man like that

Comment

Working...
                      X