Collapse
No announcement yet.

FightHype.com exposes Floyd's weaknesses against Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if Floyd did leap in with that left hook, I'm not sure Pac has the defensive skill and head movement to slip under it, and the counterpunching skills to catch Floyd coming in. In any case, I don't expect Floyd to throw it. As someone said, expect the straight right to be Floyd's money punch.

Saying that though, I still slightly favour Pac. Just the sheer volume of punches, coming from all sorts of angles, from either hand...and just relentlessly.....I don't think Floyd can dominate that kind of style. I'm not even sure the accuracy and timing of Floyd's counter will deter Pac, who seems to be walking through Welterweight punching power.

Comment

All Pac has to do is show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        All Pac has to do is show up.
        500 million points say floyd beats pac.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          no check hook is stepping back. Article writer is talking about when Floyd springs forward with his left hook. Two completely different things.
          wrong dumb ass. check hook is not stepping back, who the fuk told u that?

Comment

Their analysis is correct. Those are opportunities to hit Floyd. However, nobody is gonna throw a leaping left hook to hit a southpaw because it leaves too exposed to get hit with a right hook. Also, Manny & Co. can gameplan all they want but as soon as they implement it Floyd is gonna adjust to it and then what. If Manny wants to beat Floyd he's gonna have to out-think Floyd and make adjustments of his own. Manny has all of the physical tools but does he have the boxing IQ? To this point Manny has simply had to be better physically but he really hasnt' had to play chess inside the ring. He's mainly had to what Freddie tells him to. With Floyd or Shane Mosley he can't simply go in there and just fight hard and throw punches.

Comment

sayin it is one thing, doing it is another. im not hatin, im just sayin

Comment

The main threat to Floyd is that Pac is just as athletic, some areas are equal, some not, but they are athletic in different ways.

People say that Floyd's skills are what makes him great, which is true, but without his range, speed, reflexes and ability to move at speed and precision, he wouldn't be one of the best fighters out there.

This is the same for Pac, without his exceptional athletic ability, he wouldn't be a great fighter either.

Both work damn hard, watch their training. They are also the most gifted athletic fighters today.

There are always plans and signs to beat someone, but implementing them is hard. Plan A, B and C is needed to beat both now.

Can I see Pac lsoing 6 rounds at 147? Unlikely. Can I see Floyd lsoing 6 rounds at 147? Unlikely.

This is why I want this fight. It makes my brain work and think so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Glock View Post
                  500 million points say floyd beats pac.
                  Deal. .....

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    The trick will be getting Pacquiao's output to land. It will not be easy for Floyd is a MASTER of defensive wizardry.
                    I do believe Pacquiao would land. The key is Pacquiao's footwork -- not only his great offense -- because it eats up a ton of ground in a very short space of time. Since Floyd needs distance and room to think and fight at his best, and Manny has the capability to close gaps so quickly, I think Pacquiao lands easier than some people think.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                      Deal. .....
                      you don't have 500 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X