Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why you don't participate in backyard boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suspect Zero View Post
    Weight difference or not, he ran into a punch. LOL.
    I know!! it seemed like he wasnt even intending to throw a punch, but to just run into the guy as hard as he can

Comment

lol he was literally running into the big guys, chin in the air, hands flailing and then BANG!!! mind you that sort of a defence hasn't really damaged edwin valero's career has it?

Comment

he must be dumb to just run straight into someone who's that much heavier. He should have slowly out boxed the fatty and made him tire then pick him off when hes swing his fat ass arms around.

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
          lol he was literally running into the big guys, chin in the air, hands flailing and then BANG!!! mind you that sort of a defence hasn't really damaged edwin valero's career has it?
          Jail will **** up Valeros career.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            i know a great marriage counsulor..you should try role playing

My wife doesn't enjoy that, though we have tried it. I pretended I wasn't married to the miserable ****, but I was unable to commit to the role, having taken the vow these many years back. And since I'm unable to break an oath or a vow, I ride my bike at insane speeds, and take crazy risks constantly, hoping that the mortality odds catch up with me sooner, rather than later. Sort of "praying for the end of time", if you're familiar with Meatloaf.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
              My wife doesn't enjoy that, though we have tried it. I pretended I wasn't married to the miserable ****, but I was unable to commit to the role, having taken the vow these many years back. And since I'm unable to break an oath or a vow, I ride my bike at insane speeds, and take crazy risks constantly, hoping that the mortality odds catch up with me sooner, rather than later. Sort of "praying for the end of time", if you're familiar with Meatloaf.
              is she overweight???if so maybe ya'll could work out 2gether....do ya'll go to church(dony know if you're religious or not)but maybe that can help..doing things together can draw people closer...im not trying to get into your buisnees or anything..just trying to help..

Comment

Overweight? Not at all. She's 5'6" and weighs in at about a hundred pounds, and she's attractive enough, even at her age.....was a knockout in her youth, which is the only reason I ever dated her. No, you see the problem is that I know her well enough that I just can't stand the *****.

If I didn't know anything about her, I'd sure I'd be more than happy to screw her several times daily, but I really do need to like my sex partner at least a little.

Comment

Working...
                X