Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Arturo Gatti commit suicide? Poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Arturo Gatti commit suicide? Poll.

I was reading the Daily News this morning and they're actually printing that Gatti killed himself. I read it on NSB but it seems more ridiculous when you actually see it in the paper. Does anyone actually think he killed himself? He got stabbed in the back of the head.. Poll to follow, please discuss.
    Yes.
    16.67%
    No.
    83.33%

how we supposed to know?

Comment

I'm sure the investigators would've found something other than a purse to kill himself. Are you serious? A purse? That ***** got a gift decision, Gatti got robbed of his life.

Comment

So he stabbed himself in the back of the head and then strangled himself with a purse? well i guess iv seen people do worst under the influence of alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          I was reading the Daily News this morning and they're actually printing that Gatti killed himself. I read it on NSB but it seems more ridiculous when you actually see it in the paper. Does anyone actually think he killed himself? He got stabbed in the back of the head.. Poll to follow, please discuss.
          I heard it on the radio this morning "Former Boxer Arturo Gatti's death ruled a suicide" end of story. It pains me that the general public will probably never know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
            I heard it on the radio this morning "Former Boxer Arturo Gatti's death ruled a suicide" end of story. It pains me that the general public will probably never know the truth.
            That really is the tragedy, and in the paper they have a picture of her walking out of a jail cell with a big smile and sunglasses on. Why the hell is she wearing sunglasses inside of a jail cell. She's treating it like a photo op for someone getting their 15 minutes of fame. I can't imagine why Brazil is going out of it's way to protect her and ultimately destroy the credibility of their legal system.

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
              So he stabbed himself in the back of the head and then strangled himself with a purse? well i guess iv seen people do worst under the influence of alcohol.
              Snootz86, please enlighten us to how this suicide unfolded.

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

The girl is Brazilian and the murder? sucide? took place in Brazil. There have been many incidences like this throughout history that shows countries take care of their own. Innocence notwithstanding. The USA, every country has done this.

Not condoning what's taking place mind you, just putting it in context for those who aren't aware this is a common occurrence.

Comment

No fukin way.

Comment

Working...
                    X