Clottey will walk Cotto down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clottey will walk Cotto down

Clottey will have his coming out party and it will be against
    Cotto...This is just like everyone had Cotto beating Tony before the fight even happened...Cotto should of fought somebody that was better than jennings to get a bead on where his mental shape was at...Clottey will destroy cotto and he,ll go back to friday night fights after this barn burner...arum is a mofo, and he knows exactly what he,s doing putting cotto in there with this guy...i think he,s trying to ruin cotto personally...who else???

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
    Clottey will have his coming out party and it will be against
    Cotto...This is just like everyone had Cotto beating Tony before the fight even happened...Cotto should of fought somebody that was better than jennings to get a bead on where his mental shape was at...Clottey will destroy cotto and he,ll go back to friday night fights after this barn burner...arum is a mofo, and he knows exactly what he,s doing putting cotto in there with this guy...i think he,s trying to ruin cotto personally...who else???
    im sorry my friend, but clottey is not gunna beat cotto. cotto will win by a very easy UD....

Comment

clottey isnt active enough

Comment

Clottey isn't really a pressure fighter, Margarito didn't give Cotto any space to breathe. Clottey also tends to not throw too many punches, though the ones he does throw are dead accurate. I think it's a fairly even fight.

Comment

Clottey tends to fade. If Cotto isn't already beaten up after 8 rounds he will win the fight.

Comment

Arum wouldnt put Cotto in the ring with someone he couldnt beat..
            Arum thinks that cotto can beat clottey, thats why he made the fight

I think Cotto will win this fight, but itll he hard for him.. His toughest fight so far..

Cotto by UD with the judges giving him all the rounds

Comment

Clottey is too defensive, Cotto should win.

Comment

What do you mean? IF there was a poll It'd probably be close to 50/50 as far as who wins...

And Clottey doesn't walk people down. It's like you think Clottey's gonna win so you just invent new tactics that Clottey doesn't incorporate into his game.

CLOTTEY IS NOT MARGARITO. THEY FIGHT NOTHING ALIKE.

The fight, to me right now is a toss up. I'll give the slight edge to Cotto based on activity. But Clottey aint walking anyone down like Margarito did, he's too defensive minded.

Comment

Yeah like he walked down Shamone Alvarez and Felix Flores right? Clottey hasn't had a notable knockout victory in god knows how long.

Clottey tends to fade. If Cotto isn't already beaten up after 8 rounds he will win the fight.
                  Yep. He fades and gets a little bit sloppy at the same time. I haven't seen anything from Clottey that makes me believe he will beat Cotto, but maybe he would fight the fight of a lifetime or something.

He sure as hell wouldn't beat the Cotto that Margarito fought.

Comment

Originally posted by BBoy MeYHeM View Post
                    Arum wouldnt put Cotto in the ring with someone he couldnt beat..
                    Arum thinks that cotto can beat clottey, thats why he made the fight

I think Cotto will win this fight, but itll he hard for him.. His toughest fight so far..

Cotto by UD with the judges giving him all the rounds

Arum thought Cotto would beat Margarito, and look how that turned out.

Comment

Working...
                    X