No announcement yet.

Post Fight Interviews of Cotto-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    My dick gets hard everytime I own you Cotto stans on the topic of who won the fight between Mosley and Cotto. Mosley outlanded Cotto in power shots and had him running for dear life in the championship rounds. The reason Mosley accepted the loss is because of the fresh truce between Golden Boy and Top Rank. He has expressed his true feelings about the fight now since Arum wants to hog everything. He has said that Cotto needs to come out to Vegas to fight him and I don't blame him. I do have to give credit to Cotto for fighting Pacquiao in Vegas. But that doesn't change the fact that I think Mosley deserved the decision against Cotto when they fought.
    Total Punches
    Cotto 248 / 675 37%
    Mosley 248 / 774 32%
    They landed the same amount of punches Mosley landed more power punches while cotto landed more jabs

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      He also said he would fight the winner of Cotto vs Margarito thinking Cotto would win. Blame Cotto for quitting like a dissatisfied employee.
      Margarito won and he did not fight him. What make you think he was going to fight Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        Total Punches
        Cotto 248 / 675 37%
        Mosley 248 / 774 32%
        They landed the same amount of punches Mosley landed more power punches while cotto landed more jabs
        Power punches > Jabs

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Knocks View Post
          Not the old past prime De La Hoya that said no that night. That De La Hoya gets destroyed by Cotto and is not even debatable.
          A healthy Oscar would make Cotto quit too.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
            A healthy Oscar would make Cotto quit too.
            A healthy Oscar would be worn down after a wold night of crossdressing and gay sex. DLH got lucky Plasterito cheated Cotto, Cotto would have demolished his tranny ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              A healthy Oscar would be worn down after a wold night of crossdressing and gay sex. DLH got lucky Plasterito cheated Cotto, Cotto would have demolished his tranny ass.
              Suuuuuuure!!! Cotto couldn't even deal with Margs, what makes you think he would even with an old HEALTHY DLH??

Comment

margarito and cotto would have beat that de la hoya

Comment

oscar de la hoya is not an all time great chicano

Comment

Working...
                  X