No announcement yet.

What weight does Mayweather walk around?? Video inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    you do realize that you're talking to a huge PBF fan right? Rogelio is one of the few "fan boys" that gets down with both PBF and Margarito.
    But a fanboy nonetheless!

Comment

He ain't gonna fight a WW, and if Pac wasn't happy wit 52-48 from Hatton, Pac-PBF might not happen either. Who cares what he walks around at?

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
        ask around start a thread im one of the most un-biased people on this board. I was a fan of this sport before i was a fan of any particular fighter. Idiots like you that throw around pathetic insults are what make this board ****. I can quote numerous **** posts from you, and the only thing you'll find from me is me bashing morons like you. Pwill idiots, floyd idiots. Two fighters that deserve better fans than what they have on this site. funny you talk about tired ass logic since all you can talk about is "margarito is scared of williams" talk about being a hypocrite
        I'm an idiot due to me calling it like I see it? Very inaccurate, just another weak azz rebuttal by you! When I debate boxing with those who truly want to have discussions I present facts to support my opinions. When I see bs fanboy rhetoric I address it! You always have the option to ignore! AS always, you fail! 4 more days and the forum will be rid of you!

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          Damn, like that?

That pretty much sums up jantz existence.
          Who are you? You joined the forum when? You are a one dimensional nationalistic poster! I see I have ruffled your feathers as well! Look forum, here is one of those posters I was talking about. Post something significant and only then I will entertain your posts. Until then, STFU!

Comment

Working...
          X