No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto is Open To Facing Victor Ortiz Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thack View Post
    It works every time with these Khan fans , like I've said , Khan has like Berto LOST three times knocked senseless by Prescott , knocked from pillar to post by Garcia and beaten on points by Peterson , Although like I've said , unlike Khan, berto has only been stopped the once and never knocked senseless .Have you got the right Khan there ?
    He lost to Prescott and Garcia but Peterson was on something and won by controversial decision. Berto has been on his way down and Khan looks a lot better under Hunter. Khan has bigger plans in mind and Berto isn't a top fighter. Berto should worry about Lopez because I personally think he will lose that one.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      Glad you did your research - Kudos - lol - He lost to Ortiz / Guerrero / Karass - no shame in that, Didn't get waxed by Ortiz, Guerrero did that! the Karass fight his shoulder was ****'d up and he did not quit! Berto a Bum? you made some good points but your lack of respect lost me, every fighter has a point in their career that can be criticized but hey there is only one Mayweather / Manny / Cotto / Ward / GGG - out there I guess everyone else is a bum! If Berto was such a bum why did Mayweather pick 2 of his conqueror's for fights immediately after they beat him? Because Berto is a very good measuring stick who can perform better, I am not a fan of his, but I do respect what he does for a living!
      Hahahah. I love it...

This, my friend, says all you need to know about both Berto, AND moreso, Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
        He lost to Prescott and Garcia but Peterson was on something and won by controversial decision. Berto has been on his way down and Khan looks a lot better under Hunter. Khan has bigger plans in mind and Berto isn't a top fighter. Berto should worry about Lopez because I personally think he will lose that one.
        Thanks for your help there, I must have missed all that !

Comment

Calling Berto's career a "joke" is an overstatement. But he was overhyped by HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
            Glad you did your research - Kudos - lol - He lost to Ortiz / Guerrero / Karass - no shame in that, Didn't get waxed by Ortiz, Guerrero did that! the Karass fight his shoulder was ****'d up and he did not quit! Berto a Bum? you made some good points but your lack of respect lost me, every fighter has a point in their career that can be criticized but hey there is only one Mayweather / Manny / Cotto / Ward / GGG - out there I guess everyone else is a bum! If Berto was such a bum why did Mayweather pick 2 of his conqueror's for fights immediately after they beat him? Because Berto is a very good measuring stick who can perform better, I am not a fan of his, but I do respect what he does for a living!
            because he knew berto was an overhyped clown and he could get 2 easy wins? if taylor had beaten berto would a floyd-taylor fight be good?

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              Thanks for your help there, I must have missed all that !
              Sure thing buddy. When you talk about boxing maybe you should stop spewing BS or just stop trolling. But you won't because you are obviously an idiot.

Comment

Berto vs Ortiz or Ortiz vs Lopez would be

Comment

Might as well

Comment

Berto should fight Porter or Ali next, if he wins against Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
                      Berto has crap luck, he can't help it if he is getting hurt.
                      or if a country he never been to has a earthquake and is in turmoil.

Comment

Working...
                      X