Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfcdynasty View Post
    Lol Why would i lie bro? Even earlier in this thread i was saying i was happy with the service.

As for the facebook.. I just looked through the page, and yes all the disgruntled posts left on his page are nowhere to be seen... including mine, which i posted yesterday...
    sorry to hear that the man, but everone I referred are good I believe, messaghe me and ill forward your thing to him and he has been good of resolviing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfcdynasty View Post
      Lol Why would i lie bro? Even earlier in this thread i was saying i was happy with the service.

As for the facebook.. I just looked through the page, and yes all the disgruntled posts left on his page are nowhere to be seen... including mine, which i posted yesterday...
      I saw a lot of angry posts from people being ripped off, then saturday before the fight they mysteriously got deleted.

I'm assuming they sort a few people out, and fxck some others off to make money.

I knew I was running a risk when i paid but it was only £6 for me so it was a cheap gamble that didn't pay off.

Comment

• it was an under the table type of deal, lets be real. It lasted about 3 months plus for me (which is still a great deal), but for those who got pulled, im sorry to say you guys got the shaft.

Comment

• anybody I referred, him me up in PM cause jkinda cool with the soso owner and he will priotrize (sort of speak) request I do;/ask

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            SoSoboxing is a RIP OFF! Do not subscribe! The website is always crashing for days (sometimes weeks) at a time. It is also riddled with all types of malware, trojans, and viruses! To all my fellow boxingscene buddies, save your money and DO NOT fall for this trap. That website is TOXIC!
            Originally posted by SOUTH-FLA View Post
            You guys are paying for **** that you can get FREE, just google XBMC I'd never missed a fight, NBA NFL MLB SOCCER all there, new old movies, TV shows, TV channels, just check it out a pc and Internet at least 6 Mbps is all you need

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              SoSoboxing is a RIP OFF! Do not subscribe! The website is always crashing for days (sometimes weeks) at a time. It is also riddled with all types of malware, trojans, and viruses! To all my fellow boxingscene buddies, save your money and DO NOT fall for this trap. That website is TOXIC!
              this is a lie lol, I dont know your personal experience with your account but sosoboxing site has no ads lol so how you get malware, trojans and viruses lol.

Comment

• Daylut I hit you up in the PM, having the same problems.

Comment

• I used to be a moderator on there

Comment

• I don't want to risk a subscription but do they sell dvds?

Comment

Working...
                    X