No announcement yet.

Video: Mike Tyson Trying To Break His Opponents' Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Mike Tyson Trying To Break His Opponents' Arms

People forget how crazy Tyson really was. All his opponents knew he was gonna do some crazy **** at some point in the fight!

Originally posted by heatman View Post

People forget how crazy Tyson really was. All his opponents knew he was gonna do some crazy **** at some point in the fight!
    Franz Botha did alright in that fight, he was actually beating Tyson until he took some big shots when Tyson turned the fight into more of a bar room brawl

But that's what you get with Tyson, ya gotta be able to handle the heat. Not many could.

Comment

In street fights Mike is undefeated

Comment

Inb4 "LEAVE MIKE ALONE!....HE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD....HE WAS EXPLOITED BY BLAH BLAH BLAH....Im glad he's doing well... waaa.waaaaaaa"

Lets face it. Tyson was a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Inb4 "LEAVE MIKE ALONE!....HE'S JUST MISUNDERSTOOD....HE WAS EXPLOITED BY BLAH BLAH BLAH....Im glad he's doing well... waaa.waaaaaaa"

Lets face it. Tyson was a ****.
          Tyson is a legend even outside of the ring!

Ok, yeah, after prison, Tyson was a **** when he was fighting. But after the Lennox loss, Tyson came good again.

Before jail, Tyson was among the most honourable of fighters.

I think it's safe to say that the Washington thing was a set up too, I mean come on

Tyson's image might have been tarnished by his 90's antics for sure, but in the 80's and post-career, he was and still is a legend. He tells **** exactly how it is and takes no crap.

Like that other idiot that had a dig at him in that interview the other day

Comment

man i forgot how wild mike was LOL!!!!!

Comment

Tyson was a true boxer\fighter ... Ferocious, reckless, skilled, feared and not to be trifled with in the ring or on the street.

I think many guys knew that Tyson would bring it all in the ring, they just didn't understand that it included head-butts, twisted arms, elbows, hitting on the break and a whole host of other fouls, along with the crushing blows.

That was Tyson .........

Comment

Hey..If you want to foul Mike, dont get upset when he fouls harder! Same goes for Holyfield. Holy kept leading with his head and butting Mike on Purpose. Mike bit his ear off. Fair game.

Comment

Originally posted by heatman View Post

Dam Tyson became a shell of his former self

Comment

Working...
                  X