No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. Eyes Ponce De Leon Shot in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr. Eyes Ponce De Leon Shot in 2013

2008 Olympian Gary Russell Jr is far removed from making his professional debut but his 3rd round knockout over late replacement Robert Castaneda was the most memorable moment of the Night of the Olympians card which featured the professional debut of five 2012 Olympians.

Russell has been producing some highlight reel type knockouts and leaving people in awe with the display of his hand speed in his last few outings. Russell takes pride in being able to provide exciting finishes and giving the fans what they want as he discussed his most recent offering.

[Click Here To Read More]

Here we go.

About time he starts stepping up. It's a thing of beauty watching him fight.

Comment

He would embarrass Ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Here we go.

About time he starts stepping up. It's a thing of beauty watching him fight.
        Yea I'm pretty excited about this matchup also. I would favor De Leon though because he's fought higher classed fighters. I can't discount JR's speed and power though. His defense is also good. We'll see how he deals with pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Yea I'm pretty excited about this matchup also. I would favor De Leon though because he's fought higher classed fighters. I can't discount JR's speed and power though. His defense is also good. We'll see how he deals with pressure.
          If Russell is what we think he is, he will treat Ponce the same way Gamboa did.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Django~ View Post
            He would embarrass Ponce.
            He's gonna embarrass Ponce the same way Broner did huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              He's gonna embarrass Ponce the same way Broner did huh?
              What in the **** is wrong with you? What does Broner have to do with Gary Russell?

And didnt you just say he would do him like Gamboa did?

Comment

What in the **** is wrong with you? What does Broner have to do with Gary Russell?

Why you so mad bro? :smileysex

Comment

Please explain what Broner and Gary Russell Jr have to do with each other.

Comment

Can't wait to see Django Unchained homie.

Hope this fight happens, Russell will out class Ponce if he's as good as we think.

Comment

Working...
                    X